NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

Sorry to ask what may well be an incredibly silly question as I've done some searching and come up without results but is there a simple way to reduce or eliminate some vehicle types? I just ask as after all this time I've only just started to use the mod on a fresh character post white crib loading and I'm getting crushed every few minutes (literally) by brotherhood monster trucks making just driving around a bit of a pita. :eek:

Don't get me wrong, I've never played the first one as I won't buy a console for one solitary title but from the other three in the series #2 is far and away the superior game for my personal taste so its really very cool to see them driving around in the city, just a little on the frustrating side with the impatient brotherhood drivers running over my vehicles with me still in them. :p

Sorry to ask what may well be an incredibly silly question as I've done some searching and come up without results but is there a simple way to reduce or eliminate some vehicle types? I just ask as after all this time I've only just started to use the mod on a fresh character post white crib loading and I'm getting crushed every few minutes (literally) by brotherhood monster trucks making just driving around a bit of a pita. :eek:

Don't get me wrong, I've never played the first one as I won't buy a console for one solitary title but from the other three in the series #2 is far and away the superior game for my personal taste so its really very cool to see them driving around in the city, just a little on the frustrating side with the impatient brotherhood drivers running over my vehicles with me still in them. :p

Who uses vehicles in SR4? Seriously though, the truck traffic could be thinned out a bit. I've re-uploaded v35 with a reduced brotherhood monster truck spawn rate to make things a little easier.

i just completed 57 challenges and unlocked the generic super homie backup. but when i call 'em, nothing shows up. no cars or peeps. also, after calling, every option (i've unlocked all) in the phone is greyed out and unable to be called. even Notoriety Wipe and vehicle delivery. and it is like that forever apparently, as i've played for hours and they can never be used again.
any advice?

i just completed 57 challenges and unlocked the generic super homie backup. but when i call 'em, nothing shows up. no cars or peeps. also, after calling, every option (i've unlocked all) in the phone is greyed out and unable to be called. even Notoriety Wipe and vehicle delivery. and it is like that forever apparently, as i've played for hours and they can never be used again.
any advice?

This should be fixed in the latest update.

Edit: added v37 which contains the updated tweak_table file from the expanded arsenal mod.

Last edited:
I'm having an issue where it keeps crashing whenever I try to play the final part of A Game of Clones, where I toss the clones into the portal.

Which other mods have you installed? Does the game crash after tossing a specific clone character?
Expanded Arsenal, GPZ's Extended Wardrobe, and IdolNinja's Vehicle customization mod. As for the clones, it seems to be happening with all of them, rather than anything specific.

Expanded Arsenal, GPZ's Extended Wardrobe, and IdolNinja's Vehicle customization mod. As for the clones, it seems to be happening with all of them, rather than anything specific.

It sure would be easy to troubleshoot stuff like this if there was a way to replay missions...or use other people's saves. Try out this new update in the OP and see if it fixes your issue. I switched the super SR1 and 2 characters back to their vanilla teams and recycled unused character entries for the open world versions of these super characters. Character team switching had caused crashes in other missions before, so this is likely the culprit. I hope. Fuck.

v39 also includes an unused luchadore gang member I had overlooked, as well as stopping the vehicle and ped density from being reduced as your notoriety increases. Now the city remains fully populated at all notoriety levels, leading to some seriously chaotic moments.

Last edited:
Back