NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

im using this mod so it spawn decker dude with leser sword so that why im request some help here...

You can change which gear NPCs spawn with by editing spawn_info_ranks.xtbl. The deckers and ronin are both supposed to spawn with the laser sword. Sure, it does a lot of damage but is really easy to avoid getting melee'd with. Just use your super jump and get outta the way!

Reactions: 7ex
You can change which gear NPCs spawn with by editing spawn_info_ranks.xtbl. The deckers and ronin are both supposed to spawn with the laser sword. Sure, it does a lot of damage but is really easy to avoid getting melee'd with. Just use your super jump and get outta the way!

It's basically impossible to die and having a guy come up outta nowhere and slash your health down so quick is nice, thanks for that addition to enemies.

Wait, so will zombies just spawn randomly? I have Sandbox+ for SRTT and SRIV. Also have this mod for SRTT but I do not recall Zombies spawning outside of Araprice.

Wait, so will zombies just spawn randomly? I have Sandbox+ for SRTT and SRIV. Also have this mod for SRTT but I do not recall Zombies spawning outside of Araprice.
They spawn randomly in SR IV version. In SR:TT version they're on Arapice Island only.

Hey @shitface I love this mod, and I was using it perfectly fine since it came out until this past Saturday when it stopped working and whenever I install the files from this mod into my SRIV folder it gets stuck on a screen that says "Loading" with blue letters and a black background. I already brought it up in another thread but since it is your mod I was hoping you knew how to fix this issue. Thanks!

Back