Notoriety Error Fix

I LOVE YOUR MOD. I was just wondering tho, how do you find out vehicle tag names?Is there some list with all of them on it?

I fixed..now SNG Bear will show up on level 5 (I added additional command line) You can download if you want SNG Bear at level 5.

Thats cool but I didn't add that because thats something new, not a fix. I admit that I have it like that to on my game ;) Saints Row 2 roots mod has the notoriety level entirely changed, thats how I think it should have been ;)

Thank you for your input.

Just a warning to people, V2 of this mod COMPLETELY breaks Jenny's AI in the game when called as a Homie. she just stands there after getting out of her car and has no weapon.

Shitface completely reworked notoriety in his mod so I don't think this mod is necessary.

I made this one to iron out some bugs, for those who play the vanilla game. This mod is defenitly not needed if you use other mods like Shitface his mod, my notoriety mods or any other mod like this on the site. :)

Just a warning to people, V2 of this mod COMPLETELY breaks Jenny's AI in the game when called as a Homie. she just stands there after getting out of her car and has no weapon.

Are you sure its caused by this? If it is, it doesn't matter, I removed version 2.0 now. The bugs were pretty much gone in the first release, second release had some changes to my taste which is not the purpose of this mod.

Back