No Overheat (Updated to Latest Game Version!)

It doesn't work for me. I have a steam version. Stills shows the overheat.
Maybe it's possible you didn't install the mod fully? Try deleting it from the root folder and put it back in

I have set all weapons' overheat to 0, so weapons shouldn't overheat, but I did not remove the overheat indicator, so this indicator might show, but the weapons should not overheat though

Maybe directly removing the overheat info would work ? I'm gonna try .
It's pretty obvious it'll work, I really don't understand why creator of this mod changed the value to 0 instead of just removing overheat info completely...
I could do this myself but I have other projects on my mind, I'll leave this one for you. :p

I'm trying to make the mod coop compatible, removing stuff from the xtbl files might make you crash during coop :) Also changing over heat to 0 should be working correctly there is no reason why it wouldnt work. Furthermore, I dont have any dlc, so dlc guns that have overheat will still have overheat.

This mod won't work if one has purchased an upgrade for the overheat level for weapons that can overheat. You mustn't buy upgrades for overheat level for it to work.

weapon_upgrades.xtbl needs to be included with it's <Percent_Increase_Per_Shot> values set to zero to solve that.

Back