No Overheat (Updated to Latest Game Version!)

This mod won't work if one has purchased an upgrade for the overheat level for weapons that can overheat. You mustn't buy upgrades for overheat level for it to work.

weapon_upgrades.xtbl needs to be included with it's <Percent_Increase_Per_Shot> values set to zero to solve that.
Yes, I made the mistake of doing that while upgrading a gun, any way to revert that purchase?
Or do you have a weapon_upgrades.xtbl to fix that
And to the mod creator, solid mod, thanks. In the future can you inform noobs to SR modding like me about this :)

Yes, I made the mistake of doing that while upgrading a gun, any way to revert that purchase?
Or do you have a weapon_upgrades.xtbl to fix that
And to the mod creator, solid mod, thanks. In the future can you inform noobs to SR modding like me about this :)

Try this weapon_upgrades.xtbl

I zero'd all <Percent_Increase_Per_Shot> values.

Make sure to place it in the same folder as SaintsRowIV.exe

Attachments

• weapon_upgrades.xtbl
    245.6 KB · Views: 783
May I ask that if anyone knows which part should I modified in order to make my weapon upgrade saved? After using the overheating removal mod I found that my weapon upgrade gone after I load the game.

Look two posts above yours for the solution to your issue.
That one settled the problem of overheat but it doesn't solved the upgrade saving problem. So now each time I open the game I had to go to Friendly Fire to upgrade most of my weapons. Some of it like RPG and baseball bat do save but not for other.

here's the weapons_upgrades for the expanded arsenal mod. i will test it and update as necessary.

Attachments

• weapon_upgrades.xtbl
    407.5 KB · Views: 714
I suspect your weapons upgrade, weapons, and/or weapons costumes have mismatched item entries. If you are using other weapons mods, likely you will need to make manual changes to these records to get your "no overheat", editing the other mods' records to include this mods' record changes.
Well I only using the overheat mods though. I only fixed the tiny pistol bug by myself through that overheat mod.

I've tried this on my Steam SRIV from Century Edition Package, and I found the bar on Abdiction gun loads much slower compared when used without this mod. Although the main mod's propose does work in my game, also beside much longer time for Abdiction gun to fire the beam, some of other weapons gets slower fire rate too with this active. Can you fix it?

Edit; Seems same game I'm using has slower fire rate itself for some reason, so this mod seems has nothing to do with it...

Last edited:
Back