No more red screen of death.

This is a little off topic but i'm curious, when you die the camera zooms out. Any way to freeze that in place?
I just altered the smoked FOV values in the interface_effects.xtbl file, but got no joy, There are death cam entries in tweak_table.xtbl, but I see no point in tweaking while the current death scene is so wavy and murky.

I just altered the smoked FOV values in the interface_effects.xtbl file, but got no joy, There are death cam entries in tweak_table.xtbl, but I see no point in tweaking while the current death scene is so wavy and murky.

Sorry for bring this back and sorry to bother you, but will you be able to edit tweak_table.xbtl for us, or if you'll be able to tell us how we can do it ourselves?
Thanks in advance.

Noice

This is perfect on my eyes! I can't stand bright red for an extended period of time. It makes my eyes hurt a lot.

Hey man, I know you wont probably see this post because you left the site with a bitter heart. Anyway, I just wanted to publicly thank you for the amazing private mods you shared with me. I truly wish you would share them here as well because they really are beyond this mod and anything else I've seen concerning SRTT.

P.S. I don't mean any disrespect to the talented people on this site.

Back