No more red screen of death.

Thanks very much! Works like a charm except for inside missions. I would have loved to see the carnage raging on in the final missions :) Maybe I'll try again and see if the problem persists.
I've only used the extended time during freestyle and a couple of missions without a hitch. Are you referring to threeway or the two missions that follow.?

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. If you're suggesting going back to the original battle then that's way above my limited knowlege.
what i mean is when you die you respawn like normal but you dont have to wait for the death screen at all

That can be done. For those who want to adjust the time for themselves, this is what to look for in the file.

<Death_and_busted>
<respawn_delay_ms>4000</respawn_delay_ms>
</Death_and_busted>

Note, 4000 is the vanilla value. The file I've just attached here has been set to 0.

Attachments

• gameplay_constants.xtbl
    66.6 KB · Views: 730
That can be done. For those who want to adjust the time for themselves, this is what to look for in the file.

<Death_and_busted>
<respawn_delay_ms>4000</respawn_delay_ms>
</Death_and_busted>

Note, 4000 is the vanilla value. The file I've just attached here has been set to 0.
awesome thanks :D

Thanks for this mod , but is there any way that you could create a mod when you die in game ( Like maxpayne 1) you can move the camera freely ? :\

Sorry Keyhan, if that is at all possible then it's certainly beyond my capabilities.

That's a nice way to say "We don't have the tools and/or knowledge to do that"
Or you could buy the "INVINCIBLE PACK" DLC

How exactly would that dlc help him freely move the camera after death?

HINT: It wouldn't.

Back