New Skin Texture for the K-8 KRUKOV ( Gang Machine Gun )

Its the gigantic girl animation that stands up and squats on one of the tall buildings, in SRTT. I wanted to give her bigger tits ;)
Thanks for the info.:)
I like that idea there bro.:p
Is the image file name screen_orion_lcd.dds that has 14 side view shadow figures in progression with 7 frames on top and 7 on the bottom ?
( as shown below at 25% size )
0screen-orion-lcd-25.png

If you noticed that in some frames, the sillhouette of her breast is blocked by an arm in a downward motion that would hide an enhancement.

I modified a version of this image that removes that arm blocking the breast so that the breast enhancement can be clearly seen in all the frames.
( as shown below )
0screen-orion-lcd-modded.png

Please feel free to use this image if you like and any idea or file that I have shared with this modding community and of course the same goes for anyone that thinks my ideas or artwork is good enough to use for thier projects.:cool:
I would not think of it as stealing my stuff, actually I would be flattered and glad that someone thinks it's good enough to use.:D

:confused:Have you ever had any problems with that image not animating on the building ?
For some reason after one of the SRTT steam patches, that image no longer animates in my game, it just stays frozen in one frame for hours.:(:confused:
Would you know of any reason why the animation has stopped ?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.:)
I like that idea there bro.:p
Is the image file name screen_orion_lcd.dds that has 14 side view shadow figures in progression with 7 frames on top and 7 on the bottom ?

Please feel free to use this image if you like and any idea or file that I have shared with this modding community and of course the same goes for anyone that thinks my ideas or artwork is good enough to use for thier projects.:cool:
I would not think of it as stealing my stuff, actually I would be flattered and glad that someone thinks it's good enough to use.:D

:confused:Have you ever had any problems with that image not animating on the building ?
For some reason after one of the SRTT steam patches, that image no longer animates in my game, it just stays frozen in one frame for hours.:(:confused:
Would you know of any reason why the animation has stopped ?
Thanks.

Yes, it is the file I was referring to!

Yikes! Are you sure you have ever seen your mod in action? This texture is stretched to double size horizontally in game, so it will end up looking like the rightmost one in the image I produce here:
0screen-orion-lcd-modded2.png
It is almost a lethal weapon, lol
That is why I ended up modding the file in the streched state and then shrunk it back down when I was done.

I have not played SRTT in a long while, Ill check back regarding the animation not working anymore. But you did repack sr3_city_awld.str2_pc and updated stream_grid.asm_pc , right?
Edit: I just fired up the game and the animation works fine from afar. If I get too close, it slows done and can even stop completely. Funny thing is it picks again in speed if I stop looking at the whole panel and just look at the feet... Looks like a game bug to me.

As for your texture mods, feel free to upload them in the mods section! I have seen the ultor suit and some of your weapons and they look kick ass. I would surely try them out in game.

Last edited:
That is an excellent method for aligning the normal map texture ( *_n. ) to the diffuse map texture ( *_d. ) since the normal is usually smaller than the diffuse.:cool:
Which images do you layer and in what order are they layered ?
When reverting the resized image back to it's default size, does it get distorted ?
Thanks.
The more you resize these images to be worked with, the s file in particular gets distorted and fuzzy since it is a different resolution from the d file(so i found in recent experience):p. I found if you modify the d file the way you want then modify the s file only once it wont be distorted. Gun mods in particular like the k8 krukov in the n file if there is any bubble or wrinkle it can mess up your whole mod:((try zooming in on the image and you will see what i am talking about). I found it has a major effect on the 45 also with the n file(mostly noticed at the end of the barrel). Now if using one solid color on both the d and s file your fine, but i have gotten a little advanced with guns creating a 3d effect so it majorly impacts my mods:(. I love your design and could use your help figuring out how to get rid of the piece of tape off the magazine clip on level 2 and 3 of this krukov;)

Back