New police notoriety

This moderator needs the fans their opinion on these simple questions with a simple yes or no:

Should the normal police officers use shotguns?
(No in my opinion)

Should the SWAT use the black police cars?
(Yes in my opinion)

Should the SWAT already use the AR 55 at 3 shields?
(Yes in my opnion, originally made them use pistols, shotguns and smgs at notoriety 3 but was a little bit to easy)

Should the SWAT riot shields use SMGs?
(A big yes in my opinion, originally they were worth shit. I also made them not flinch anymore so they really are harder now.)

Should the SWAT fire full auto?
(A very big yes imo, originally it was just to easy, I really like it now.)

And finally: at 2 shields the police opressor shows up with two helmet officers with pistols firing at the player and at 3 shields a black unmarked opressor with 2 SWAT snipers at each side. Is this nice or not?

I will fix the luchadore bug now and then I'll release it.

So to make things clear:

0 shields = cops on patrol

1 shield = some local cops are send to check out the disturbance

2 shield = all police personell in the player his area are being send

3 shields = all avaiable units are being send + SWAT joins in

4 shields = All police and SWAT units are being send

5 shields = police fall back, SNG completely takes over

1> yes imo;
2>your choice, I can change it myself;
3>yes imo;
4>yes imo;
5>as long as it is not the krukov your choice, I can change that myself if the mod is released;
6>very nice;

The police officer will be using:
- His fists
- Stun gun
- 45 sheperd (gang pistol, but do this: start up your game and find a cop, look at his holster, it has a 45 sheperd in it.)

The motorcycle officer will be using:
- Stun gun
- 45 sheperd (gang pistol)

The SWAT officer will be using the:
- Kobra KA1 (police pistol)
- Ultimax Shotgun (police shotgun)
- Tek Z-10 (very low chance though)
- AR 55 (NG rifle)
- McManus 2015 (sniper rifle)
- Riot shield (togheter with a KA1 Kobra or a Tek Z-10)
- M2 Grenade Launcher (Will be firing flash bangs instead of grenades + people without the DLC won't be able to pick it up according to IdolNinja+ probably will add a buyable upgrade for it to let it shoot grenades.)
- SWAT officers will also drop a flash bang grenade when they die (sometimes).

The SNG soldier will be using the:
- AR 55 (NG rifle)
- Annihilator RPG (Rocket launcher)
- SNG soldiers will also drop a grenade when they die (sometimes).

STAG:
Same as original

PS: Indeed color palettes and all that are the same, no changes ;) I personally do use the Men In Black mod, which gives the normal police officer black uniforms instead of the blue ones but I will just add a link on the download page of my mod to that mod.
in my opinion police officers should use KA1 and SWAT members desert eagle

in my opinion police officers should use KA1 and SWAT members desert eagle

I understand but the reason why I changed it.

1. The police officer has an 45 sheperd in their holster and it fits them well.

2. the sheperd doesn't fit the SWAT imo

3. the kobra looks and is imo a tactical looking weapon and fiits the best with SWAT, take a look at this picture from the movie 'SWAT'
https://www.google.be/search?hl=nl&safe=active&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=652&q=swat pistol&oq=swat pistol&gs_l=img.3..0i19.748.1955.0.2113.11.8.0.3.3.0.110.615.7j1.8.0...0.0...1ac.1.4.img.O7CtYoI3rRQ#hl=nl&safe=active&site=imghp&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=samuel l jackson swat&oq=samuel l jackson swat&gs_l=img.3...3287.6487.2.6549.23.15.1.7.7.0.90.905.14.14.0...0.0...1c.1.4.img.GgnJ1mQ8bcw&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42965579,d.bGE&fp=b72f1d52b2f19107&biw=1280&bih=652&imgrc=B_JOXyETZysOlM:;5TydwkZK0HDvxM;http%3A%2F%2Fthecia.com.au%2Freviews%2Fs%2Fimages%2Fswat-4.jpg;http%3A%2F%2Fthecia.com.au%2Freviews%2Fs%2Fswat%2F;714;472

Anyone else, what do you think.

Should the normal police use the 45 sheperd or the KA 1 kobra?

Should the SWAT use the 45 sheperd or the KA 1 kobra?

extra note: I changed the characters their damage so that SWAT deal more damage with their KA 1 kobra's then the normal cops with their 45 sheperds.

The true intention of this mod when I started it was to bring out the SWAT in full power, because they have lots of tools, but never really used them. Most of the time, in the original notoriety, when the cops couldn't take you down they immediantly called for SNG.

Like I said, SWAT is much better now: They don't flinch, they fire full auto, deal more damage, resist grabs (when you try to use one as humans shield he'll push you back), they have inflamable armor so they will no longer get set on fire, they use flash bangs, they use snipers in helicopter and roadblocks (also some in vehicles), riot shields use smgs and don't flinch or charge no longer making them much more annoying opponents,...

SNG also has gotten an upgrade to their body armor, it no longer allows chainsaw damage. But I want to remove this in case everyone dislikes this.

Swat with Kobra and Police with Sheperd imo.

Thank you Miku ;) for having the same idea as I do. The sheperd also has a new sound, you'll hear those cops shooting at you from a mile ;)

And have your red my last edit, about the new SWAT features, tell me what you think off it. I find the inflamable armor good, because it was retarted to see a SWAT team getting set on fire by a burning wreck.

And what about the SNG no longer getting any damage from the chainsaw? I'm not sure about this one, makes them harder, but not sure if their body armor would allow that :p

Back