New police notoriety

For myself I keep it at the NG rifle for the swat and gang rifle for NG.
We're going a bit off topic btw... I wonder when we get to see something because I really look forward to this mod. :)

Personally I think only the NG rifle and the police shotgun fits the swat, and then the Gang rifle for the NG, but we'll see what the author will do...
EDIT: I wonder what files are exactly used. The characters seem to be the same, and so are the color palettes, I wonder if it will be compatible with further versions of A new Enemy in Town.
I mean Shield Corporation gets notoriety spawns too if it all works out well, and they'll show up in vtols and jet bikes and stag tanks. Too bad there aren't more tools because otherwise I made a Knightmare frame for them.

The police officer will be using:
- His fists
- Stun gun
- 45 sheperd (gang pistol, but do this: start up your game and find a cop, look at his holster, it has a 45 sheperd in it.)

The motorcycle officer will be using:
- Stun gun
- 45 sheperd (gang pistol)

The SWAT officer will be using the:
- Kobra KA1 (police pistol)
- Ultimax Shotgun (police shotgun)
- Tek Z-10 (very low chance though)
- AR 55 (NG rifle)
- McManus 2015 (sniper rifle)
- Riot shield (togheter with a KA1 Kobra or a Tek Z-10)
- M2 Grenade Launcher (Will be firing flash bangs instead of grenades + people without the DLC won't be able to pick it up according to IdolNinja+ probably will add a buyable upgrade for it to let it shoot grenades.)
- SWAT officers will also drop a flash bang grenade when they die (sometimes).

The SNG soldier will be using the:
- AR 55 (NG rifle)
- Annihilator RPG (Rocket launcher)
- SNG soldiers will also drop a grenade when they die (sometimes).

STAG:
Same as original

PS: Indeed color palettes and all that are the same, no changes ;) I personally do use the Men In Black mod, which gives the normal police officer black uniforms instead of the blue ones but I will just add a link on the download page of my mod to that mod.

hey you should also make something that keep you the notoriety longer :)

Already done, it now take longer before the notoriety starts lowering and also longer before it drops a level.

I also edited how much crime the player must do to make the notoriety raise a level and also how much a crime is worth.

For example:
Lets say it takes 500 points to reach notoriety 3
killing a cop gives 100 points
so you need to kill 5 cops to get 500 points and reach notoriety 3.

But about the black cars being used by the swat, I would make new characters and recall those to SFI or something... swats don't fit in those cars in my opinion... Your choice though.

The black cars for the SWAT, I will let that up to the players. If they don't like it, I'll remove them.

I just wanted the black police car to have more of a function then it originally had. And also, I wanted to give the SWAT a pursuit vehicle. But if a lot of people don't like the idea I'll remove it and either give it back to normal police or let those guys in black smoking use it (the dudes with the glasses and the earphones, if you know what I mean)

just for interest, when do you plan releasing it?

I plan on releasing it very very soon, really, but I just need to fix that one bug.

You know what, Planetside 2 isn't started up at this moment (that game is just to addicting), and I have time so I'll do it now.

I just got a bit of a busy life: School, family stuff, making walkthroughs and uploading videos for my youtube channel (a lot of time needed for that), play other games, go fitnessing, hang out with friends and go partying in the weekends XD So yeah, I'll do it now.

Thank you for your patience and interest in this mod

Back