New Homies

i mostly use this for loren it is a shame he was cut out, also none of the new guys overwrite any current homies for me, not sure why but it doesn't.

one thing i wanted to mention the first post says breaks htssc loren doesn't genki does though which sucks because genki is just cool, think it has something to do with him using peirce's model or something. i haven't tried any others mostly because i don't care to. but just so anyone wants to know.

Awesome.

With the release of Gat Out of Hell and certain dead characters returning in it I was reminded of the DLC marked homies for SR4 that never showed up and were initially a "no go" in terms of modding.

Glad to hear that they can finally be added now.

Awhile back, I made a modified version of this that replaced a few of the homies with the ones restricted at the time. I never released it, nor will I, but I found out that the idle homie remarks for Lin apparently weren't recorded before she was cut. Shame, I really wanted to see Donnie's reaction to seeing Lin again. This lead to a few funny moments. (Donnie standing in front of Lin and semi-yells that he's glad that he's able to see Lin again, as if she's not right next to him.)

Back