New Gang Cars For Gang Customization 3.0

GOOD NEWS!: I have been reading online about saints row 2 performance issues and figured out that changing to compatibility to Windows XP service pack 2 gave me a huge boost in FPS and speed and also allowed me to play the mission first time unopposed. its also Reduced the number of crashes in game so I've reviewed everything in the mission and honestly I love it, breaching the stronghold was probably the best fight ive ever had in Saints row 2 good work man! :D

Damn that make me happy brother. And I wonder why didn't volition make every mission like an all-out gang war for the player to enjoy. I was going to upload The Siege mission but I found some crashes in it and I'm trying to fix it. I'll upload as soon as I can,;)

Interceptor is ready to intercept! You know, I didn't realize how much a beauty this car is up until now. Its brutal ram force is absolutely crazy. Now it has become one of my favorite gang car!
FBI1.png

FBI2.png

Attachments

• SUV_4DR_FBI01.cvtf
    13.2 KB · Views: 503
You did it! Amazing work man I hope finding the cutscene variant wasn't too hard for you, Could you change the colour to matte for me to match the bulldogs colour tone....Yeah they are a pretty good all round vehicle. The ram force is awesome, When my gang drive it they always bash through traffic to come to my aid :), Also another little feature I love especially for my gang set up is that the default radio on the car is the FBI dispatch so when my gang drives by I can hear radio chatter coming from the car. You've made me happy man thanks a million :D

The matte purple doesn't look really good on the Interceptor. I just find the gloss purple more suitable.:)

Anyway I'm modding another Sons of Samedi mission called Riot Control. I'm trying to make the mission more like a riot, more bums trying to attack you and our gang trying to hold them off despite being heavily outnumber.

I understand I do feel like a douche asking for soo many things, bet you're having sleepless nights about seeing my name appearing in your thread, sorry if I do hahaha
you shouldn't fill this threads with nothing but a request! if minimaul saw this he will pissed and you'll be banned immediately

I got a horrible glitch after putting this in where I can no longer get the modded cars, even with GotR. I don't know how to fix it besides literally restarting the whole entire game again, though I dont know if that will work.

Back