New Gang Cars For Gang Customization 3.0

Nice! yeah its helping out a lot now, yeah don't worry man I understand as ive said before I appreciate you even doing all this haha, sorry if i keep asking for stuff and questions :).

Nope :/ as soon as I get near the building it crashes the game and kicks me off even with the restarting the mission 3 times, I can stay away from the building and watch the saints and samedi Fight but yeah if i go anywhere near it crashes for me :(

Nope :/ as soon as I get nears building it crashes the game and kicks me off even with the restarting the mission 3 times, I can stay away from the building and watch the saints and samedi Fight but yeah if i go anywhere near it crashes for me :(

That's weird because it works fine for me although it do crash sometimes. The main problem is probably the amount of npc that spawn in the building too high for your machine to handle. I will have to cut down the numbers if the crash continue to occur but the fight won't be as fun and massive. I'll try to make the mission more ''special op'' like for you. With the 3rd street saints very low in number but extremely dangerous in contrast to the SOS strength in number. That will make your gang more elite.

do you think? thats annoying because I have a powerful machine it can run GTA V ultra so why cant it handle Saints row with NPC's :/

GOOD NEWS!: I have been reading online about saints row 2 performance issues and figured out that changing to compatibility to Windows XP service pack 2 gave me a huge boost in FPS and speed and also allowed me to play the mission first time unopposed. its also Reduced the number of crashes in game so I've reviewed everything in the mission and honestly I love it, breaching the stronghold was probably the best fight ive ever had in Saints row 2 good work man! :D

Back