ok, what exactly do you not understand about the third and fourth steps?
ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ExtractPackfile.exe and ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.BuildPackfileGUI.exe ..... idk how to use it like drag and drop what that suppose to mean btw im using GoG version

ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ExtractPackfile.exe and ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.BuildPackfileGUI.exe ..... idk how to use it like drag and drop what that suppose to mean btw im using GoG version
The exe files are drag and drop and pretty much are used if you're more well-versed in modding.

I recommened using the ThomasJepp files that have GUI at the end since it's more interactive and easier to use. Just click on them and a box will pop up where you search your files to load them into the program. I hope that made sense!

The exe files are drag and drop and pretty much are used if you're more well-versed in modding.

I recommened using the ThomasJepp files that have GUI at the end since it's more interactive and easier to use. Just click on them and a box will pop up where youty search your files to load them into the program. I hope that made sense!
thank you for telling how to do...but still i dont understand how...if there a video about it im sure 100% i will understand

Back