My 100% save game!

I'm having this same issue, but I own the game. I extracted the files into my save folder, replacing all the existing files. Did I do something wrong? (My name is the same as my steam name if you want to confirm that I actually do own the game)
You don't own the game. You own SR TT only.

upload_2018-1-27_20-48-36.png
look

People have been having problems using these save files since the game save file format was changed in the 2016-11-22 update. The save files in this package are in the old format.

I have a report that the following steps work to use this with the latest version of the game (new save file format). It will give you the 100% save game but it will NOT grant you all the achievements:
  1. Exit the game if it's running.
  2. Make sure you have at least one autosave file named "sr4save_autosave.sr4s_pc" in the save directory.
  3. Take Steam offline.
  4. Make a backup copy of your save directory.
  5. Delete the autosave file "sr4save_autosave.sr4s_pc".
  6. Copy only the file "sr3save_00.sr3s_pc" from the RAR package into the save directory.
  7. Start the game, select CONTINUE. That should restore the 100% autosave file from the RAR package.
Note: The SR4 save directory is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<user_id>\206420\remote".

Last edited:
People have been having problems using these save files since the game save file format was changed in the 2016-11-22 update. The save files in this package are in the old format.

I have a report that the following steps work to use this with the latest version of the game (new save file format). It will give you the 100% save game but it will NOT grant you all the achievements:
  1. Exit the game if it's running.
  2. Make sure you have at least one autosave file named "sr4save_autosave.sr4s_pc" in the save directory.
  3. Take Steam offline.
  4. Make a backup copy of your save directory.
  5. Delete the autosave file "sr4save_autosave.sr4s_pc".
  6. Copy only the file "sr3save_00.sr3s_pc" from the RAR package into the save directory.
  7. Start the game, select CONTINUE. That should restore the 100% autosave file from the RAR package.
Note: The SR4 save directory is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<user_id>\206420\remote".

I did all the steps correctly but it still won't work. I even tried renaming the files but that wouldn't work either.

I did all the steps correctly but it still won't work. I even tried renaming the files but that wouldn't work either.
The person who originally posted these files hasn't been on this forum since April 2015, so I don't think this is supported any longer. The suggestion I posted was third hand -- I didn't try it myself. If that doesn't work, I'd say you'll either have to find another source for a 100% save file or play the game through yourself (which I would recommend).

Back