My 100% save game!

Hello guys! This is my first post here, so it maybe will be crap.

Today I'll give you my save game.

• Description:
  1. 100% complete: All the game (no more missions).
  2. Rich!: This save game has $9.607.439 (cache).
  3. Has all the upgrades (weapons, abilities, etc...).
  4. All data clusters and powers unlocked!
  5. You'll get all Steam achivement!
  6. No cheats used! So auto saving its activated!
  • Details:
  1. The character its a man (you can change it, explained below).
  2. For people who have the DLCs (or Century Edition) the challenges (like the christmas challenges) will be done too!
  • How to edit the character:
Steps:

1. Go to any "Desinged as desingned" (Medic face waypoint in your map).
  2. Buy the operation for $500 (cache) and change everything!
  3. Click exit and BOOM! there u've got it!

• Installation:

There are two ways where can be your save game.

• Way A:
C:/Program Data/Steam/three letters that I don't remember/some numbers
  • Way B (this one worked for me):
C:/ProgramFile(x86)\Steam\userdata\123726490\206420\remote

I recommend you to do a backup of your save before do nothing.

• Note:
  1. I'm from Argentina, so if something its wrong tell me.
  2. This its my first thread here, so I hope you like it.
  3. You have to replace one of your saves with it, and the change will not be reflected in the game's "load" menu. It's probably easiest replacing the autosave file (which is usually the 00 one), loading that, and making a manual save. However, note that the game will not re-read the autosave file after you launch it, so replace it before you launch the game. (Thanks Corrodias).
Thanks for reading it!

Attachments

• Save game iM0os3 100%.rar
    40 KB · Views: 32,048
Last edited:
Sounds good. A note to anyone installing this: You have to replace one of your saves with it, and the change will not be reflected in the game's "load" menu. It's probably easiest replacing the autosave file (which is usually the 00 one), loading that, and making a manual save. However, note that the game will not re-read the autosave file after you launch it, so replace it before you launch the game.

If someone need, i can supply similair save but without very questonable tornado upgrate purchased

i seem to have a problem. i copy the files inside the zip and replace the original files in my savegame folder when i play the game the autosave gameis there with 100% and all but when i load it starts all from the beginning.

i seem to have a problem. i copy the files inside the zip and replace the original files in my savegame folder when i play the game the autosave gameis there with 100% and all but when i load it starts all from the beginning.
The reason that happened is you own a pirated game. Dude, go buy the game then the save will work.

I know this is an old thread, but I'm trying to use that save game but I just can't do it, the saves in that zip file aren't even the same as the ones I have.

In the zip, there's files called "sr3save_02.sr3_pc", but when I place them in the folder and launch the game, the only saved games I see are my own. Going back to the folder where the saves are, my saves are called "sr4save_0.sr4_pc" and "sr4save_autosave.sr4s_pc". I could really use some assistance and no, this is not a pirated version.

I know this is an old thread, but I'm trying to use that save game but I just can't do it, the saves in that zip file aren't even the same as the ones I have.

In the zip, there's files called "sr3save_02.sr3_pc", but when I place them in the folder and launch the game, the only saved games I see are my own. Going back to the folder where the saves are, my saves are called "sr4save_0.sr4_pc" and "sr4save_autosave.sr4s_pc". I could really use some assistance and no, this is not a pirated version.
The save format changed. See this post about the new save file format. To use this, you would first have to delete all your "sr4..." save game files.

Last edited:

I'm having this same issue, but I own the game. I extracted the files into my save folder, replacing all the existing files. Did I do something wrong? (My name is the same as my steam name if you want to confirm that I actually do own the game)

Back