Morningstar female soldier enemies and female cops

These morningstar soldiers are my favourite grunt type enemy in any videogame and I was pretty disappointed that they barely show up in any cutscenes of the game so I decided to take matters into my own hands. The mod is fairly simple, it replaces female characters and other minor npc's in cutscenes with these soldiers as well as replacing cops with some of the female hooker assassins. Almost all gang members are morningstar female soldiers now and aslo the hos in the "trojan whores" mission. Kinzies voice actually goes really well with the clara soldier model and its pretty cute.

Note:
Since the model is different, some audio between characters wont be said anymore. For example if you and shaundi are talking inside a vehicle, because she is now a Morningstar solder she wont say her line. Other times they will say their line. If you spot any problems with the missions then please let me know in the comments.

Instructions:
Just simply download the mod and paste it into your saints row remastered folder.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3,928
  • 2.png
    2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 4,189
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 3,710
  • 6.png
    6.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,974
  • Saints Row  The Third Remastered Screenshot 2021.07.10 - 00.37.18.25.png
    Saints Row The Third Remastered Screenshot 2021.07.10 - 00.37.18.25.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 4,003
  • character.xtbl
    327.2 KB · Views: 717
Last edited:
Oh my god!!! That is awesome!!! I've been waiting for this mod for a long time!! It's always been my dream to replace male enemies with Morningstar female soldiers!!! Thank you!!! God bless you!! BTW Another mod I want is to make the enemy corpses not disappear! Can you do that? Thanks so much !!!!!!!

I played saints row the third remastered again because of your mods. Can you replace the Deckers male soldiers with morning star female soldiers as well? Thank you so much! Best mod ever!!! I hope there is an updated version!!!

This mod only affects cutscenes and it is not replacing male enemies with Morningstar female soldiers. Judging by the description and the sceenshots, I see it replaces Viola and Kiki, Shaundi, Kinzie, and even Monica Hughes.

This mod only affects cutscenes and it is not replacing male enemies with Morningstar female soldiers. Judging by the description and the sceenshots, I see it replaces Viola and Kiki, Shaundi, Kinzie, and even Monica Hughes.
it affects in-game characters as well. All the morningstar enemies are now female, except for sniper and the oleg clones. Bascially any model you see in cutscenes that have been swapped with the morningstar model, has also been affected in gameplay itself

Back