More vehicles

Hello everybody
I personally think, its really poor with the vehicle choice in Saints Row The Third.
Is it possible to somehow take the rest of vehicles from SR2 and insert em to SR3?

P.S. I heard about "Gentleman of steel port" mod, which is in progress, do you have vehicle expansion thing in plans?

It is not possible. The format between the two games is not the same, and we still do not even have mesh tools for SR2, let alone SR3.

Did anybody even try to make mesh tools?
I have noticed that SR2 damaging system consists of precreated parts, so whenever you hit car, the place you hit, triggers quick replace of that zone to more damaged one. SR3 generates damages by changing model geometry in real time, what already makes everything complicated between these two games.
Hope anybody will find a solution soon, because I think that was quite stupid of Volition

It's probably their intent to add more vehicles/clothes/weapons through DLC packs which might be why modders are hesitant to put things out. Personally, I'd love to see the Batmobile from the new Batman movies but I'm not sure what that might infringe upon.

Back