modified.zip?

I am a bit confused about something. When I extract the modded patch.vpp_pc, there is an archive named 'modified.zip' which contains some duplicate game files. Are those the original unmodded game files or just copies of the GOTR modded files?

Ooo, and another question. Is there a xtbl file that contains the parameters for the ho-ing activity? I don't see one.

I really don't understand what you're asking. There is no modified.zip in the archive at all. Why would you be extracting the patch archive anyway?

Also, any changes to the hoing activity seems to break all instances of it. It's not included in GotR in any capacity. You would have to extract your vanilla common.vpp_pc to look at it. Sorry, but I can't recall the name of the actual table file.

I extracted the patch archive because I couldn't find the xtbl files for some activities in the common archive (or just didn't know what their file names were). But yeah, I found an archive called 'modified.zip' which contains a number of duplicate files also found in the patch archive--this is the rebuild patch archive from GOTR 1.9, BTW. That's the reason I just assumed you would know what it was for :)

There is no such file included with GotR. I went through everything and confirmed it. I even built and extracted a patch myself.

Are you sure that you didn't put a file called modified.zip in your folder to put your personal mods and then built that right into your patch?
..\Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9_final\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE\

"Are you sure that you didn't put a file called modified.zip in your folder to put your personal mods and then built that right into your patch?"

LOL.....I am an idiot.

Sorry I made you double check. I don't know why I backed up the 'modified' folder for GOTR when I wasn't touching any files in there. :p I totally forgot about it or why I did that.

Back