Modding tools help !

I can't use any of the Gibben volition files to unpack .vpp_pc files when I drag a vpp_pc to Gibbed.SaintsRow3.UnpackVPP a small black window appears and then suddenly disappears and can't do anything.I also have installed Net Framework 4 and still doesn't work.

I just found out what happened...everything I tried to unpack it didn't unpack in the Gibben tools folder,it unpacked in My Documents..do you have any idea on how to fix this?I want it to unpack to the tool folder.

And can you tell me please how to modify a description on a weapon...or basically what I need is to change some in-game text because I added a weapon to my mod and I want it to have a description at the store and I don't know why.Can you give me a hint for this?

It should normally just unpack in the same folder where the tool binaries are. I have no idea why it's not doing that for you.

You would need to edit the .le_string files to change text descriptions, and we do not have tools yet to do so. If your replacement text is the same length or shorter though, you can probably use a hex editor. You can find them in misc.vpp_pc.

I used a hex editor and didn't work I think your team needs to create a tool for le_string files because it's nice to add a text description when putting new stuff to the game.

Btw,
I saw your mod to change the cruise control hud what I'm wondering what program did you use to edit the game's hud?

I saw your mod to change the cruise control hud what I'm wondering what program did you use to edit the game's hud?

Notepad. ;)

The hud.lua script that is located in interface.vpp_pc/hud.str2_pc controls hud elements. I simply decreased the Y resolution that it is anchored at. Simple yet effective.

Back