Modding Mishaps

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Minimaul, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Minimaul

Minimaul Site owner Staff Member

What extra assets did you need to load to get this to work? :)

2. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Modding patch tester

I didn't need to load any extra assets, I just loaded the store through Idol Ninja's Sandbox+ (hud_push_screen) I went digging through SRTT's files and found that function.
    Still trying to get them to load them through the hub menu though.

UltraTBP_Y likes this.
  3. AxlRocks

AxlRocks Modding patch tester

Not a mishap per se, though a bit wonky. Worth it though:

No Toads in GOOH to recreate my SRIV Toad Wheelies mod? Ok, Predaceptors are close enough... Sort of? Whatever, fun as balls. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    Firefanix, P610 and [V] IdolNinja like this.
  4. Erza Scarlet

Well instead of the lineup it now shows image as design so characters won't get reset every time i open the menu.
    [​IMG]

I don't know how i'm going to be able to make the menus appear without using key bindings, as every attempt at getting them to load from selecting an option in the hub doesn't work. :(

5. Minimaul

Minimaul Site owner Staff Member

There are a few different Lua contexts in SR - it's possible that the hub menu is the wrong context for loading these into.

6. +1 to this; naked Kinzie is a must :)

7. Erza Scarlet

Well the player will be fully customizable including dlc hair from SRIV except clothing as the only items in Gat out of Hell are some dlc items from SRIV and a few hats and stuff.
    Player hair colour doesn't save when loading back into the game and when you switch character from Gat to Kinzie or Kinzie to Gat your character will still be saved but you will need to unequip the Kinzie/Gat outfit and also you will need to reapply your characters hair. Hopefully I can release this included in my Cheats + Phone menu in Gat out of Hell mod.

Superman likes this.
  8. Add it to friends Fire that way u can take ur time making ur own personalized npc

9. Erza Scarlet

Why not have two Kinzies? (Process of making an update for V6 of my mod)
    [​IMG]

UltraTBP_Y likes this.
  10. anyone know how to put your president in to GOH i am trying to find out but cant find any on this site

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice