Modding Mishaps

M

Minimaul

I think it's time for one of these again...

E297748049116BE81B7FBD406D1A1FBF52CA2216

I got this by trying to force the game into character creation!

It got stuck and I had to kill it in task manager :(

Edit: to do this I called "customization_create_character()" in sr4_5_city.lua - it shows the character model for a second or so until the pattern goes 100% opaque. I think with the right assets (textures etc) it would probably get further.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's time for one of these again...

E297748049116BE81B7FBD406D1A1FBF52CA2216

I got this by trying to force the game into character creation!

It got stuck and I had to kill it in task manager :(

Edit: to do this I called "customization_create_character()" in sr4_5_city.lua - it shows the character model for a second or so until the pattern goes 100% opaque. I think with the right assets (textures etc) it would probably get further.
Red, White, and Blank.

So, I've been playing around, trying to swap Gat and kinzie with the other characters in the game, and came to the realization that they are not one whole mesh, but broken up into a head and body suit as well as an extra hair part for kinzie in the customization_items.xtbl file. I tried to swap the cmesh of their default skin to their jumpsuit counterpart, and ended up with these results. Oddly enough, streaking still works, although theres no animations.
YBPntoU.jpg

HuXnrzL.jpg

bionRrf.jpg

hE3uTPr.jpg

Hooray for a new modding mishaps thread!

I've already tried changing character to the player model and ended up with a naked player body and started the streaking diversion. i'm just trying to figure out how to get it fully working.

Last edited:
So, I've been playing around, trying to swap Gat and kinzie with the other characters in the game, and came to the realization that they are not one whole mesh, but broken up into a head and body suit as well as an extra hair part for kinzie in the customization_items.xtbl file. I tried to swap the cmesh of their default skin to their jumpsuit counterpart, and ended up with these results. Oddly enough, streaking still works, although theres no animations.
YBPntoU.jpg

HuXnrzL.jpg

bionRrf.jpg

hE3uTPr.jpg
And thus, the rise of Gat out of Hell nude mods begins…

ooh interesting

just need to edit the body to be a bit slimmer, add in a texture to put in that cool purple hell tattoo, and find a way to hide that neck seam and we got the nude mod people have been begging/waiting for in the adult corner section of the forum

oh god I hope this doesn't wind up on loverslab :eek:
Yeah well, right now we're lucky that those people from the "Obvious Nude Mod" thread in the adult section haven't found this. Those pictures you took are practically what they had been wanting.

Maybe, but that was Kinzie's head on the Boss Player body and the only way to get that was to do Streaking. Kinzie's body is very petite, sticking her head on the Boss' body looks way whacked out of proportion.

Back