Minimaul's Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV and Gat Out Of Hell tools

Having an issue attempting to extract strings from the Saints Row IV Re-Elected. I have the game on Epic and have extracted the packfiles to get the le_strings files from them but when I try to use this tool to convert those to xml files I get an unhandled exception value cannot be null, parameter name Path. I have tried specifying the output file (as pictured in snip) as well as running the command with the full paths entered for the relevent items (extraction executable, le_string file and output file (not pictured, but same error as picture).

I also moved the le_strings file into the same folder as the tools still get the same error.
1709944851869.png

Is there any chance someone still hanging around here knows what I'm missing here?

Edit: Downloaded the reference xml files from the SDK thread about clothing to test with - I get basically the same error trying to build these into le_string files - though the parameter name is path1 in the build strings case. It creates the le_strings file but it is an empty file. Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Back