Merging mods (many images within)

If I can ask anyone to merge extended arsenal,ultra powers and npc behavior mods for me ,you only need to merge tweak_table.xtbl ,because i just cannot understand this,if anyone merges the tweak_table.xtbl I'd be greatful to him ,or if anyone just makes a video I might be able to understand this somehow,I understood everything except step 5
,because it's a lot different with tweak_table.xtbl ,a lot harder.in tweak_table.xtbl the orange ones are only different in value ,and I just can't understand this,anyway,my question was : Can anyone merge these three files into one ?

Why does stream2 update.exe always say I have to type the game number whenever I try to update asm files? I have two incompatible asm files for two different mods ,namely puss2puss's wardrobe & shiny clothes ,it is customize-item.asm.I am not being able two mix these two mods all because of the two asm files. I am using thomass jepp rev 81 .
Dwm 2015-12-06 21-25-35-42.jpg
Any button I hit,it keeps saying the same thing . Please help .
Thank you.

Why does stream2 update.exe always say I have to type the game number whenever I try to update asm files? I have two incompatible asm files for two different mods ,namely puss2puss's wardrobe & shiny clothes ,it is customize-item.asm.I am not being able two mix these two mods all because of the two asm files. I am using thomass jepp rev 81 . View attachment 11603 Any button I hit,it keeps saying the same thing . Please help .
Thank you.
Did you buyed the game on Steam ?

If I can ask anyone to merge extended arsenal,ultra powers and npc behavior mods for me ,you only need to merge tweak_table.xtbl ,because i just cannot understand this,if anyone merges the tweak_table.xtbl I'd be greatful to him ,or if anyone just makes a video I might be able to understand this somehow,I understood everything except step 5
,because it's a lot different with tweak_table.xtbl ,a lot harder.in tweak_table.xtbl the orange ones are only different in value ,and I just can't understand this,anyway,my question was : Can anyone merge these three files into one ?

Here you are .Though I haven't checked for myself but I think it should work .Use it.It should work.

Attachments

• Expanded Arsenal-Ultra powers-NPC.zip
    46.8 KB · Views: 433
Sorry, I haven't seen that text before and don't know what would cause it.
I did not buy the game through steam,it is a non steam pirated version.But the thomasjepp update asm tool(stream2 update) can not find the location of sr4 directory in my computer.I don't know why this is happening .Even if I do something wrong ,can you please tell me how to mix this customize_item.asm for this two mods - shiny clothes & puss2puss's wardrobe mode? Only one asm file is causing the problem .
I will tell you more clearly .First I paste all files of two modes in the root folder.Then from any other folder(where I have the tools),I use the stream2 update.exe .Then that window comes which tells it could not find the game,any key I press,the same statement comes on & on .I have sr4 installed in a drive f (different from usual c drive) named as S R IV & I have the tools in another different drive. What mistake am I making? I didn't specify any path or I have to copy something to some particular place? Isn't it supposed to find the root folder on it's own?
Dwm 2015-12-07 17-46-59-76.jpg

Well, there's your problem.
You mean it will only recognize the ones installed through steam ? But if so , all the mods worked like charm in case of mine one .I just need to mix the two same asm files of two different mods.Also I have changed some mods too the way I like,then the thomasjepp tools did work . So it does not identify any other installed folder without steam - can that be?

Back