Mega Mobile Mortar Missile Machine (Just go Mmmmm)

@Bray G
I think they do work. Nobody else seems to have a problem with them. That means that the most likely point of failure is something that you did.

Forum rule #1 is, "Don't be a dick". If you are having trouble with a mod, the non-dick thing to do is ask someone to spend some of their free time on helping you get it working. An aggressive accusation of the mod not working is not a good start.

You know those rolling turret robots who are a total pain to kill because their weak spot is on their backside?

Don't mean to be a dick but there is actually a way to kill them from the front. If you have both "Power-Up" upgrades for Telekinesis, by throwing vehicles (even tanks) at it like a madman, with either Lightning or Force, you can kill it. I tried it a bunch of times and it works flawlessly.

By the way, they're called Marauders.

Don't mean to be a dick but there is actually a way to kill them from the front. If you have both "Power-Up" upgrades for Telekinesis, by throwing vehicles (even tanks) at it like a madman, with either Lightning or Force, you can kill it. I tried it a bunch of times and it works flawlessly.

By the way, they're called Marauders.
I've killed them from the front without using Telekinesis, though. It's been a while since I played and even longer since fighting one that I don't seem to remember what weapon I used...

@Bray G
I think they do work. Nobody else seems to have a problem with them. That means that the most likely point of failure is something that you did.

Forum rule #1 is, "Don't be a dick". If you are having trouble with a mod, the non-dick thing to do is ask someone to spend some of their free time on helping you get it working. An aggressive accusation of the mod not working is not a good start.
Yeah but everybody is just installing the mod and it works so it shouldn't be any problems

Yeah but everybody is just installing the mod and it works so it shouldn't be any problems
Let me reiterate:
It's working for the people who are installing it right.
By the process of deduction, if it doesn't work for you, you are installing it wrong.

Back