Singa

Succubus
Staff member
Mascots, they're coarse, rough and irritating.... and they get everywhere.

This mod replaces the zombies with animal mascots.
They still use zombie animations and behave like them, it just changes how they look.

This mod has been confirmed to work in the remaster, huge thanks to Rainzeros for testing it!

Works for cutscenes
1642029258154.png

1642029267210.png

1642029275475.png

1642029284359.png

Aswell as freeroam and the "Zombie Attack" mission
1642029293882.png

1642029301744.png

1642029311107.png

The mod comes in two variations:

Version 1 is "Standalone" which means it is compatible with the vanilla game.

Version 2 is compatible with Shitface's NPC Bevaviour mod which is also included in Fan of Saints' "Things To Do In Steelport - Family-Friendly Edition". So if you're using Shitface's or Fan of Saints' mod, use this version instead. Since I use this mod myself I figured I'd make a vanilla and compatible version.

To install it just move the character.xtbl from my mod into your Saints Row: The Third root folder, if you have Shitface's or Fan of Saints' mod installed, just overwrite the file when asked to.

To uninstall it simply delete the character.xtbl from your Saints Row: The Third root folder. Don't forget to put the original character.xtbl from Shitface's or Fan of Saints' mod back into the root folder if you use their mods.

Credits:

The comptatible version is based on the file Shitface made for his NPC Behaviour mod which is the exact same file Fan of Saints uses in his "Things To Do In Steelport" mod. I only changed the zombie entries on that file, the rest is Shitface's work.

Attachments

• Mascot Zombies.rar
    26.2 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:
Just saying that good , Mascot ,did't HATE and not VERY LIKE them ....
make them to ZOMBIE and Kill , Kill , Kill just like survival not arrive with CAR...

Back