Making NPCs beautiful

D

Deleted member 191824

I was thinking of a system that could make Image as Designed have it's own profiles, folders, xtbls, and a possible batch file to make your own NPCs.

For it to work I think it would need to replace the randomly generated NPC files, with something like SRTT, and beyond so it they won't look janky. Keep in mind if those files are not properly intergraded or compatible with the original files then you might run into trouble. (If this is even possible) You'll have to backup your files or put them in a separate folder so they won't get lost or deleted if this doesn't work or your game becomes a vegetable.

The Batch file(s) and Image as Designed are key to making this probably happen. check this makeshift diagram out!

Menu
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember you can only make one NPC at a time!

1.Select NPC Class Type ( Police, pedestrian, Thug, etc.)
2.Is NPC Revivable? (y/n y=yes/n=no)
3.Select NPC Gender
4. Select Vocal Class (female/male Police, female/male thug etc.)
5.Select NPC behavior ( It must be equivalent to the previous options you chose!)
6.Select walking and shooting animation.( Note: unarmed animations may vary!)
7.Load NPC
8.Save NPC
9.Check for consistency errors (Your chocolate's in my peanut butter YOU CLUMBSY LITTLE...)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a. (Build NPC) b.(Cancel NPC Build)
Be Sure to back up your game files through steam!

Uninstall (Deus Ex Sitcom Option)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to backup your game files through steam!

a. (Just do it!) b. (Cancel)

End of diagram.

If you think this idea is half baked, never will work, or stupid let me down gently... I'm sensitive.
Or If you have a glimmer of hope and think this is a good idea, let me know I have concept art and made some successful builds of pretty and beautiful characters that look like they shouldn't even be in the game. as for Image as Designed There would have to be some scripting in order to successfully auto-save your character and put it in this mods folders and subfolders, as a xtbl, str2whatever, or any file that has something to do with the player character and converting him/her into an NPC.

I just realized this might be hard for people to understand, so look at it this way: The NPCs and your character are the same... If there were a possible way to make SR2 understand that by editing a lot of files then maybe
you can replace those NPCs who have a radiation problem in there water supply, and replace those people with your saved character from the Image as Designed folder(s)... Salting the Earth with a water filter.

Back