Lower bridges north of Loren Square

What determines if the bridges North of Loren Square are up or down?

I've been trying to do the alien DLC, and Kwilanna keeps driving us in the water and since the bridges are up - I guess I must have modded something wrong :)

I'm not sure which exact bridge, but she is supposed to fail the first time. The nex time she listens to the player telling her not to do it again and take a different route. The mission itself should change the zones as needed on load. Mods shouldn't interfere with that part at all. You can also try Sandbox+ mod in the Mod Releases subforum which allows you swap zones in and out in realtime and lower the bridges as needed.

I did complete it all once before - for some reason it just remains in the phone (Perhaps because i didn't get all the achievements first time?)

So I know there is one stop she is supposed to fail, but this isn't it - the whole event fails because the vehicle explodes and i get the option to start from a checkpoint or all over.

But something is wrong, the armored vehicle which is supposed to drive in and stop in the street, we kill the soldiers and steal it, doesn't stop normally it keeps driving into a beam and just tries to drive through it (which doesn't work of course).

I see the post about getting rid of the zombies from the island can interfere with some missions - perhaps that was it.

Hm, I wonder what I did - now my savegames are polluted - guess I have to start over. Oh well :)

Oh, I'll try the sandbox mod, thanks.

Back