looking for a great game

I finished saints row the third and i'm looking for a good game. Could you guys recommend something worth playing?

That's kind of a loaded question. Maybe you should discuss what you liked about SRTT and other games so we can point you in the right direction.

That's kind of a loaded question. Maybe you should discuss what you liked about SRTT and other games so we can point you in the right direction.
I meant games that are similar to SR:TT in gameplay/overall rating and games that SR:TT players (like yourself) like because of similarities between them.
Also games that you enjoyed as much as SR:TT.
Games like:
-Fuel
-Alan Wakes' American nightmare
-Slenderman
-Call of duty-modern warfare 2&3
-SR:TT
-Counter-Strike
-Hitman Blood Money
-SWAT 4
-Sleeping Dogs
*more to come

Thanks in advance:)

Some new stuff. Some older.

Sleeping Dogs - open world Hong Kong crime game with a fantastic story and lots of optional quests to do. Messing around in the city is a blast and you can even grab npcs and throw them into the trunk of your car along with tons of other fun melee stuff.

Far Cry 3 - Huge open world with some of the best stealth and AI that I have ever seen. You'll feel like Rambo silently stalking your prey (both animals and humans) with a whole toolbox of fun weapons. I'm a big fan of the bow, myself. It also has a level editor so you can create your own maps and populate them to mess around in. There is a ton of cool, emergent gameplay that ends up happening, and situations can play out totally differently.

Fallout: New Vegas - Freedom to play however you want, including killing every single npc and having the plot and quest restructure itself to fit your actions. It is more RPG than action, although the gunplay still feels great.

Batman Arkham City - Big open world with tons of optional stuff to do and a great Batman story to boot that's true to the comics.

Lego Batman 2 - Don't laugh. Amazing open world with great missions/story that surprised the hell out of me with how much fun it is to mess around in.

Red Faction Armageddon - Big open world with all sorts of toys to mess around with the architecture. Need to rescue some hostages in a building? Break out your sledgehammer and knock down walls to save them, drive your truck right through the building, or dozens of other interesting ways to approach situations.

Skyrim - Huge and gorgeous open world with tons of little details and things to explore and find. Play however the heck you want. If you use weapons then your proficiency increases with melee, use magic and your spell proficiency increases, etc. You can also do horribly fun things to npcs from stealing/pickpocketing to freezing them and using force shouts to send them flying. One of the more esoteric weapons even has random effects like turning npcs into a sweet roll.

Just Cause 2 - Like SRTT, the game rewards you for causing chaos and destruction instead of punishing. It is one of the most fun open worlds I have ever messed around in, and you can spends countless hours ignoring the main quest and just attaching npcs to your car with your grapple and dragging them around.

Most of these game you already own, so i can tell that they are great!
These are the games I am going to try out:
Sleeping Dogs - Already got it just need to install it.
Far Cry 3 - Stealth like hitman, just the way I love it.
Fallout: New Vegas - FREEDOM!
Lego Batman 2 - I've played Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 and 5-7. This one's gonna be good.
Red Faction Armageddon - For when you need a bit of action.
Skyrim-The elder scrolls V - I heard about only now i'm commited to buying it!
Just Cause 2 - "Like SRTT, the game rewards you for causing chaos and destruction instead of punishing." AWESOME finally another producer gets the point.

Back