List of vehicles in Santo Ileso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh so many people turning back againts Volition right now wow i'm very surprised what's going on 🤔
It ain't got nothin' to do with Volition or the devs themselves, but instead how most of the community, old and new fans alike, are a bunch of fuckin' pussies.

All acting like the same whiny little bitches, only for different sides of the spectrum.

Everything related to the discussion of SR is in a pathetic state, and I'd rather enjoy what exists on my own, opposed to with the aforementioned.

It ain't got nothin' to do with Volition or the devs themselves, but instead how most of the community, old and new fans alike, are a bunch of fuckin' pussies.

All acting like the same whiny little bitches, only for different sides of the spectrum.

Everything related to the discussion of SR is in a pathetic state, and I'd rather enjoy what exists on my own, opposed to with the aforementioned.
It's sad to hear but I understand you and I kinda feel the same

If anyone want to help with the thread feel free to post pics of vehicles and possible names of them and I'll be updating the first post

The Rumbler/Relic's name is Bucket now
1652911488785.png

Betsy is now Grandad
1652911674580.png

Kenshin is in the game
1652911842828.png

It looks to me more like a Stiletto, it has the similar hood design as Stiletto... but who knows, they renamed Betsy and Swindle
1656576131821.png
1656576196185.png

The Cop Car is a four-door sedan, compared to the Stiletto which is a two-door coupe

This is the suspected "Destiny" seen in one of the trailers. It's a four-door sedan which has the same square headlights, side indicators, grill and hood ornament as the cop car above.
GenericSedan.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back