List of vehicles in Santo Ileso

D

Deleted user

Ahh so many people turning back againts Volition right now wow i'm very surprised what's going on 🤔
It ain't got nothin' to do with Volition or the devs themselves, but instead how most of the community, old and new fans alike, are a bunch of fuckin' pussies.

All acting like the same whiny little bitches, only for different sides of the spectrum.

Everything related to the discussion of SR is in a pathetic state, and I'd rather enjoy what exists on my own, opposed to with the aforementioned.

Admixon

Cybercat
Staff member
It ain't got nothin' to do with Volition or the devs themselves, but instead how most of the community, old and new fans alike, are a bunch of fuckin' pussies.

All acting like the same whiny little bitches, only for different sides of the spectrum.

Everything related to the discussion of SR is in a pathetic state, and I'd rather enjoy what exists on my own, opposed to with the aforementioned.
It's sad to hear but I understand you and I kinda feel the same

If anyone want to help with the thread feel free to post pics of vehicles and possible names of them and I'll be updating the first post

The Rumbler/Relic's name is Bucket now
1652911488785.png

Betsy is now Grandad
1652911674580.png

Kenshin is in the game
1652911842828.png

Better image of the unknown 4-door compact (Ride)
Ride.png

Better image of the F-69 Vtol
VTol.png

Finally, an image of the Reaper.
Reaper.png

Unknown sports car.
SportsCar.png

Unknown green sports car is actually the Raycaster
SportsCar (1).png

It's also worth noting there's a 3rd tank, but I can't remember which clip I seen it in for the life of me.