Kinzie's Shirt Fix - Gat Out of Hell

Thanks for picking this up lauginganon.
My busy week left me with little time to mess with this. I did include my photoshop files with the initial download. I hope they were somewhat helpful.

Thanks for picking this up lauginganon.
My busy week left me with little time to mess with this. I did include my photoshop files with the initial download. I hope they were somewhat helpful.

Yes they were Erronis! And if it wasn't for you, Flippy`s video tutorial and all Minumaul's tools I wouldn't be able to do anything.

Last edited:
Game crashes when i use your mod with Minimaul's SR4 Clothing in GOOH mod

here

Saints Row IV clothing in Gat out of Hell

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...-clothing-in-gat-out-of-hell.9360/#post-69228

I suggest you contact Minumaul and try to fix this issue if possible..

I'll see what I can do but I'm just finding out about that mod. If I may ask, why would you want my mod if that's already possible? That mod is exactly what I was looking for, being able to customize a character in GOOH.

I'm just finding out all the progress the pros made :D Incredible!

What file are you trying to change the hair in?

Did you use custmesh_2027108967f.str2_pc. If not then look for it in the customize_item.vpp_pc file. I think that's the right one. I'm not at home, so I can't verify that.

Last edited:
I don't like the "FBI" logo on Kinzie's shirt, so I edited the texture. Its nothing fancy but it works for me.
Got a screenshot if the change?

Back