Kinizie and Gat's clothing from Gat out of hell

short answer no,long answer....anything DLC Related correction PAID DLC Cannot be put in the regular game due to Voilition. You have to go into steam and buy it,unless youre using a pirated version id be very careful in what you ask for especially here.

First of all, Gat Out Of Hell isn't a DLC, it's a standalone expansion - a separate game built upon Saints Row IV. If by 'the normal game' you mean Saints Row IV then yes, it is allowed to port content from one Saints Row game to another. I might do this request once I have some free time. :)

First of all, Gat Out Of Hell isn't a DLC, it's a standalone expansion - a separate game built upon Saints Row IV. If by 'the normal game' you mean Saints Row IV then yes, it is allowed to port content from one Saints Row game to another. I might do this request once I have some free time. :)

Just to confirm, we are totally okay with this.

Yeah, "normal" as in just Saints Row 4.

Back