Jedi mod

Just a suggestion; Maybe you'd like to remove the model for the sonic boom to make a "force push" sort of effect?
That sounds interesting, although I'm not sure if Sonic Boom's attack is accessible for grenade type weapons. Might dig in that one for a while, though :) As for now, try to have some fun with reimaginated electric grenades.

By your example I experimented with other weapons. Not bad it turned out. Excuse me for my English.
That's top-notch! I was actually thinking about immolated/explosive Apocafists but that chainsaw looks so boss.

That sounds interesting, although I'm not sure if Sonic Boom's attack is accessible for grenade type weapons. Might dig in that one for a while, though :) As for now, try to have some fun with reimaginated electric grenades.

That's top-notch! I was actually thinking about immolated/explosive Apocafists but that chainsaw looks so boss.
Apocafists? Sounds interestingly

It seems that I just can't stop:
a) creating buggy, cheesy weapons,
b) starting to like them
c) finally uploading them.
Therefore you may want to consider checking the OP for ver. 3, this time introducing the modified stun gun. Otherwise, please remove this curse from me.

User has been warned for this post. Rule #1: Don't be a dick
Your such an ass hole now i have to delete my game be cuse of you and your fucked mod when ever i change it back it is the same thing :mad:

I tested this mod one more time and all weapons reverted back to normal once XTBL files got deleted. If the bugs show up nonetheless for some of you, just provide details and I'll try to help. Also, there's a handy "Verify local files integrity" Steam feature. Saves a lot of time, especially in comparison to uninstallation.

Back