Is there a way to skip missions (specifically Road Rage) in SR2/GotR?

This conversation is on hold until MrSpartanKing21 links his Steam account to the forum.

He owns it. He added me on Steam a couple of days ago.

You guys are awesome. I wish people had more respect and instead of complaining about it, thanking you guys for all the hard work you do. :)

IdolNinja I installed GotR and put that file into 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE and it worked fine for Road Rage but then after doing Bleeding Out, the cut scene where Johnny Gat goes into hospital, the sound goes and when that cut scene is over the screen stays black but the sound is back. Also when I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it without GotR it crashed and then with GotR back in it the same thing happened with the cut scene

That file has nothing to do with the mission you're referencing. Completely different script. Something else is likely wrong. I would try first to remove all clothing from your character and see if it's an item that was causing it. If it still doesn't work, try rebuilding GotR with no options.

It doesnt work for me, sorry for complain, i have put the lua you shared and put in to the folder you told me to, then open the gotr again then press P after that for rebuilt just like usual, put some files in the sr2 installatinon folder then. but when i start the mission its just the same :(

Thanks guys, especially idolninja :) i just worked it out, i take some point that after the fade after the cutscene when youre standing on the bike and the objectives in the monitor i let it and do not press any key and seconds after the screen fade to the complete mission custcene :)

Back