Iron Saint Homie

I have a ton of mods installed, and heavily modified most of them to tweak them to my personal liking, but the only mod I can think of that might have some files to interfere is the 'NPC Behavior and Spawn Mod' from Shitface, as it contains some of the character_....xtbl files. Then again, these do not seem to differ from the original as far as Josh/Nyteblade are concerned.

Maybe if you extract the gpeg and cpeg file and then edit the persona logo in paint.net or gimp.

I already did that by adding an additional Nyteblade head to the ui_bms_04.tga and adding a reference to it in the corresponding .xtbl file. This new Icon shows up in the phone just fine, that's not the problem. The problem is the fleur-de-lis symbol I get in freeroam when he follows me. The same one you see when you recruit random Saints. Now I could replace this icon, but then I would see Nyteblade's face each time I recruit a random Saint, ans that wouldn't fix the anything. I'm trying something new now though, will report back if it works. I hate leaving treads hanging.

Got it to work. I had to use the piece of code Rastaman289 included in his folower_heads.xtbl file. Had not noticed it at first, but he added parameters for a 'charname' function. Adding a Nyteblade instance to the file with <charname> instead of <persona> using his character name from character_definitions.xtbl to follower_heads.xtbl did the trick!

Hello, i do really love your mod but i have a request can you make it purple? instead of green? so it would look like an elite bodyguard for your character since its the leader of the saint i hope you can make it kuddos!

Back