Iron Saint Homie

You still doing homie request? if you are i request jane valderama(her model is in the game's files) and benjamenking (if you can port him from saints row 4)

How'd you manage to display his icon in freeroam? I've been trying to get Nyteblade display Josh's icon, because the generic Saints icon drives me n#ts.

I know I can change his phone icon through ui_bms_04.tga, but that one is already correct. What files (.xtbl and other) do I need to modify to get him to show Josh's icon in freeroam too, like it does in the phone?

Last edited:
Yeah I figured something like that too, as it is included in your mod. But the thing is that the only thing stated in follower_heads.xtbl is a name, and a ui_ path. For Josh this is
Code:
<Follower>
                <Persona>Josh</Persona>
                <Bitmap>ui_homie_josh</Bitmap>
                </Follower>

The only other file that references this seems to be the character_definitions.xtbl, and here Nyteblade is linked to Josh's persona. So shouldn't he already show Josh's face in freeroam?

Yeah I figured something like that too, as it is included in your mod. But the thing is that the only thing stated in follower_heads.xtbl is a name, and a ui_ path. For Josh this is
Code:
<Follower>
                <Persona>Josh</Persona>
                <Bitmap>ui_homie_josh</Bitmap>
                </Follower>

The only other file that references this seems to be the character_definitions.xtbl, and here Nyteblade is linked to Josh's persona. So shouldn't he already show Josh's face in freeroam?
Does he not already show josh's head persona? Do you have any mods installed that could interfere? open homies.xtbl and see which persona josh uses.

Back