Improved camera (GTA style)

Hello everyone, I am new to the world of modding and I have created this little mod that will make you feel more comfortable with the game camera.

PD: I did not like the original camera of the game very much, I saw it as very old-fashioned and I wanted to edit the camera, and make it look like a new generation game.

enjoy it :) (There are pictures :D)

aiming view:
View attachment 29033

Standing camera:
View attachment 29034

Crouch aiming:
View attachment 29042

Crouch:
View attachment 29040

Interior camera:
View attachment 29038

vehicle camera: (no more close up camera) fov static
View attachment 29039

the file and the post will be updated according to errors or bugs. I will also improve the mod to make it more comfortable and not a challenge.

Update date:
08/30/2021 || 22:24

I hope you enjoy this mod as much as I do if there is something you do not like about the mod and you want a change, just comment that I am going to read it. :)

Download:
Is this mod actually a virus? Virus total says there is malware in here.

I'm not sure, but I think it supports the file
saints row 3 and saints row 4 use the same data system you can try to install the mod and see if it works, if it does not work for you do not worry that I can do the mod
this mod does not work correctly with saints 4, the camera goes crazy when running and jumping. I would be grateful if you could help optimize this mod for saints 4

I'm not sure, but I think it supports the file
saints row 3 and saints row 4 use the same data system you can try to install the mod and see if it works, if it does not work for you do not worry that I can do the mod
and I would really like a camera close to the character

this mod does not work correctly with saints 4, the camera goes crazy when running and jumping. I would be grateful if you could help optimize this mod for saints 4
I'm going to look at it because right now I don't have the saints row 4 installed but I have some saints row 4 mods that work perfectly with the remaster

Is this mod actually a virus? Virus total says there is malware in here.
no jajaja, It is a false positive of the antivirus you can check it, do not worry, you can check the file with any program that reads text documents and you can see that they are all scripts for the game. So your antivirus detects that it is because the files of the saints row game are encrypted and this type of file allows the game to be able to execute scripts within the game because saints row is making modding more difficult, just look at it what you must do to inject a model (game texture). Look at the mod community and you will see that there are many difficulties

ahh.. great.. but i love the default crouch and stand camera angle.. 😢 can u make another one, all same with this just keep the default stand and crouch.. 🤔 shooting with no aim 's harder than default.. i think 🤔

Last edited:
Back