IMPORTANT! Read this first before posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
This new Ask Volition subforum is open to everyone with a technical modding question. It's purpose is to give Volition employees a central location to answer our technical questions so they don't have to sift through a bunch of unrelated posts in other subforums. Volition employees should not feel restricted in any way though, and are welcome to post anywhere they like on any of our subforums.

We have also disabled the ability to add [V] to newly created users. We have done this to avoid potential fake accounts. If you are a Volition employee, please contact either myself, or Minimaul who will confirm your status and manually add it to your username.

To our community, please do not post anything other than technical modding questions. This subforum is not the place to ask questions about the upcoming Saints Row IV, internal policies, or anything else unrelated. Let me also remind everyone that our forum rules expressly prohibit console modding, so please no questions about the original Saints Row either.

While Saints Row is a game with a strong sexual tone to it, Volition will not be answering questions or supporting modding that is directly targeted at increasing the sexuality of the games. A specific example would be changes to the nudity protection bars in the game. Thank you for your understanding.

WARNING:
DO NOT PM VOLITION STAFF! They are not here to work one on one with you, but rather will only be responding publicly to posts on the forum so that their time and effort help everyone!

As a note to Volition staff: it's easier for us to identify you if you register using your Volition e-mail address, or alternatively, if you have an existing verified staff member vouch for you by PM.

After speaking with Volition staff regarding their concerns, I have added a new rule to the OP:

WARNING:
DO NOT PM VOLITION STAFF! They are not here to work one on one with you, but rather will only be responding publicly to posts on the forum so that their time and effort help everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back