Import boss from SR4 to GOOH

Finished SR4 recently so I have save files available. Both titles are through Steam but I still get the default white male boss in the first cut scene.
I even loaded up SR4 again and went to Image as Designed and updated my character so I'd have a fresh autosave but it still defaults to the white male boss.
Any solutions?

This is just an educated guess, but I'm thinking since the save file format just changed in this latest update to SR4 (November 22) , GOOH no-longer knows how to import the boss character, so it uses the default white male boss character. I suggest you report the issue in the SR4 community forum since Volition (IdolNinja) is actively monitoring that forum and keeping a list of issues related to SR4.

EDIT: I also saw your post and several others in the Steam GOOH forum with this same issue, and I posted this same reply there, along with a post in the SR4 topic.

Last edited:
I think you should try to convert a save file from saints row 4 save game folder which is called sr3DEF_PROFILE or savedir.sr3d_pc or one of the save file for it to work well it worked for me at least

Last edited:
no you should take one of the save file from saints row 4 and put it inside saints row gat out of hell save folder

no you should take one of the save file from saints row 4 and put it inside saints row gat out of hell save folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\*********\206420\remote
Location of my save folder. The saves for both SR4 and GOOH default to this same folder.
2r5c58j.jpg

I think I know you should keep only one save file of saints row 4 of course that you still using in order for it to work try it

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\*********\206420\remote
Location of my save folder. The saves for both SR4 and GOOH default to this same folder.
2r5c58j.jpg
I see that all of your SR4 saved games are in the new format. Because GOOH doesn't understand the new SR4 format, you won't be able to import your boss character from SR4 to GOOH. Unfortunately, there's currently no solution to this issue.

FYI: For more information about file names and formats, see my topic on Save file directories and names.

Last edited:
Back