If Saints Row 5... PULL A MARVEL

AVENGERS_2_Ageofultron.gif

I just want the opening cut scene to be like this. How hard core would that be?

That would be a perfect way to start the game.

Yes, but I dont want them to try and copy marvel. I think they should tone down the powers (not really),Improve the character face/body options, bring back the blaze, and make a better map, or, just make a superhero game, with more character options...and let me give volition my money.

Last edited:
Yes, but I dont want them to try and copy marvel. I think they should tone down the powers (not really),Improve the character face/body options, bring back the blaze, and make a better map, or, just make a superhero game, with more character options...and let me give volition my money.
woah we're only talking about the first 10 frames of the opening cutscene not the entire gameplay

My general take on saints row 4... I loved the super powers, but honestly super moves like super sprint and super jump killed a lot of the gameplay mechanics for me. When you get the ability to simply 'run' faster than cars, and eventually glide through the air... it makes nearly all vehicles useless. And to me, vehicle hunting was a big part of the gameplay. While you can still technically do it in 4, it feels so pointless, unlike in 2 and 3.

Back