SPOILERS I want everyones honest opinion

The problem here its you either what benefit you got to defend this games are bad like cyberpunk ??
Funny that you brought up CP77. I was thinking of it too. With all the updates it actually it is a good game. Maybe not quite what they promised, but it's still a good game. My guess is that you refuse to see this also.

Thats right you hate criticism and Constructive criticism... Because they telling the truth... You cant change someone opinion 🤷
Saying things like "no one wants to mod this shit" has absolutely nothing constructive in it. You're entitled to your opinion. We all are. The real issue here is that you seem to have a massive problem with some people's opinions not being the same as yours.

The fact that you refuse to see any potential in it doesn't mean it isn't there. The real problem here is you.
bu he isn't wrong tho. The game is quite bland and generic. It's mediocre at best. Delaying it to deliver it unfinished seals the deal tho

Empire Building in this game is quite boring even when you can buy land and develop fronts there...
If it was inspired by Scarface: The World is Yours, GTA Vice City Stories, The Godfather The Game we would had Empire Building based on Extorting existing Business and taking over enemy gangs businesses.

And AoM tool are not finished what do you expect with that ?
The fuck has AoM tools to do with this?

You don't seem to realize that there exists a grey area. For you it's either total shit or you're a boot licking volition bot or something. Nothing in between. I don't do such extremes. Extremes are for simple people.

The fuck has AoM tools to do with this?

You don't seem to realize that there exists a grey area. For you it's either total shit or you're a boot licking volition bot or something. Nothing in between. I don't do such extremes. Extremes are for simple people.
SRR using AoM engines too if you see that and yep you angry right now 😒😒

bu he isn't wrong tho. The game is quite bland and generic. It's mediocre at best. Delaying it to deliver it unfinished seals the deal tho

Empire Building in this game is quite boring even when you can buy land and develop fronts there...
If it was inspired by Scarface: The World is Yours, GTA Vice City Stories, The Godfather The Game we would had Empire Building based on Extorting existing Business and taking over enemy gangs businesses.
I haven't seen him say the game is mediocre. To him it's apparently a hot pile of steaming shit.

I agree, it's not a great game. It still doesn't mean you can't have fun playing it.

Last edited:
For you it's either total shit or you're a boot licking volition bot or something.
have a mirrors i didnt even defend your srr 🤦 who's bootlicking volition now ? WAnt to start argument you do that first because this gonna be tough one of us will be get banned with this

SRR using AoM engines too if you see that and yep you angry right now 😒😒
I know. I still don't see how it has anything to do with this.

I'm not angry lol.

have a mirrors i didnt even defend your srr 🤦 who's bootlicking volition now ? WAnt to start argument you do that first because this gonna be tough one of us will be get banned with this
I didn't mean it literally, more like a figure of speech. I hope you understand that you don't have to be a die hard fan boy to not hate and even enjoy the game.

I didn't mean it literally, more like a figure of speech. I hope you understand that you don't have to be a die hard fan boy to not hate and actually enjoy the game.
I enjoy classics game but fair enough i'm concern about the patch sr2 they promised... Are those patch never comes out or not we willl see it later

Oh, and might I add, I for one see the potential for it to become a really fun sand box if they release modding tools for it and with all the shit hitting the fan they might even do it.

It kept CP77 somewhat relevant while CDPR worked on bigger patches.

Back