SPOILERS I want everyones honest opinion

I dunno about this game can even make it to the steams... Since the steam user gonna mock it so bad and i'm sure of it

Oh, and might I add, I for one see the potential for it to become a really fun sand box if they release modding tools for it and with all the shit hitting the fan they might even do it.

It kept CP77 somewhat relevant while CDPR worked on bigger patches.
if they pull a bethesda a let modders fix it. maybe can something good come from that game. but the dialogue will be forever that lamefest tho

if they pull a bethesda a let modders fix it. maybe can something good come from that game. but the dialogue will be forever that lamefest tho
I don't think the dialogue is THAT bad. It's cringy in a hilarious way if you ask me, but as I said, the voice acting could be better.

I was watching a video of someone playing SRR and the player tried to steal a bus, then the NPC driving the bus said "Stop blocking me, i gotta take a shit!" Holy crap that has to be the only super funny line i've heard in like 10 hours of SRR Gameplay... and it came from a Random NPC driving a bus... lol

Last edited:
I don't think the dialogue is THAT bad. It's cringy in a hilarious way if you ask me, but as I said, the voice acting could be better.
it is. From the main cast, Kevin and Eli are easily the worst offenders if you exclude the Boss. If you count the Boss. 3 out of 4 protagonists having terrible dialogue is concerning

Yeah, their dialogue is cringe-worthy, not gonna lie. Sometimes they nail the happy medium of 'funny cringe' but other times it's like no one checked it through. I'm not expecting Neenah to wax philosophical narrative like she's Shakespeare or something, but damn...

Most of the hilarity is from the NPCs, not the main characters which is a tad concerning. 'Cause, y'know, we spent the whole game with the main characters.

Also, Snickerdoodle's model looks so...fake. It's actually pretty distracting.

Yeah, their dialogue is cringe-worthy, not gonna lie. Sometimes they nail the happy medium of 'funny cringe' but other times it's like no one checked it through. I'm not expecting Neenah to wax philosophical narrative like she's Shakespeare or something, but damn...

Most of the hilarity is from the NPCs, not the main characters which is a tad concerning. 'Cause, y'know, we spent the whole game with the main characters.

Also, Snickerdoodle's model looks so...fake. It's actually pretty distracting.
"Sergio. Call off the attack or I quit." NEENAH.

Getting stuck with them ruins the entire experience

Loyalty to your room mates over asshat gangs is bad writing now?

You don't see your room mates after college. "They care and protect each other" yeah... i don't find that particularly heart touching or impressive, just very weak... as a whole. Even less the fact that they were all trying to pay their studend loans lol Seriously? Fighting the system and society in order to be part of... the system to pay their debts? LOL. I don't know who came up with that, but it wasen't a great idea.

I just wish the characters had different attitudes, more meaningful with a touch of femenine hot characters like Shaundi or Kinzie. The current characters have very weak personalities "Kevin loves cooking, He's shirtless, and i don't know why lol" as one of the Devs said in one of those inteviews, and that immediately told me everything i needed to know about them, and it made me very suspicious of the future of the Title.

I find each and everyone of them weak, starting with Kevin as stated above, also the super nerdy and skinny dude that gives off Urkel vibes, the Mexican girl (whose name i keep forgetting) and can't stop talking about her family and how she had to drive that car from Guadalajara to Saint Illeso which by the way, i lived right in the center of Guadalajara City in Mexico for 15 years, since i am half Mexican half Israeli, but that line just made me cringe every single time. Mexicans do care about family above everything, but WORK comes second to them to the point of getting out of school as soon as they are old enough to do so, legally or not. Mexicans aren't even half that emotional, if anything they are very suspicious and distant of anyone who isn't family or very close to them, You all should see the Mexican reviews of SRR... and oh boy, i won't mention it here, but they literally make fun of them in a very... how to put it without getting banned? well let's just say they called them a bunch of "not very Manly" gang. And the default boss, for me is the second worst of them, she has that weird look in her eyes like she/he is about to scream of impotence, just like when that orange dude won the Presidency of the US. The Male characters are weak and the only female character is just, plain. Not even sexy or at least charismatic.

They're all awful.

I was never into Rap, Ghetto or that Gangsta crap, i was more into Gothic-Rock Role Playing tabletop Vampire the Masquerade, underground scene and art expositions or Theatre. But at least that gang stuff do actually require loyalty. My reason for loving SR1-SR3 was that you ACTUALLY were fighting and taking down all types of Gangs. SR2 is my absolute favorite by far, Although i am not particularly a fan of the title Music, i am a fan of all the good selection of Rock and 80's New Wave music.

Last edited:
Back