SPOILERS I want everyones honest opinion

Very suprised
Nahh... You're just blinded by hate and fail to see that there's actually surprisingly lot of people who enjoy the game.

As for me, I saw someone say "it's not great, but it's fun to play" and I completely agree with that statement.

Thankfully I'm not overly emotionally attached to the original saints. Their story became such a clusterfuck that I'm glad it ended.

Nahh... You're just blinded by hate and fail to see that there's actually surprisingly lot of people who enjoy the game.

As for me, I saw someone say "it's not great, but it's fun to play" and I completely agree with that statement.

Thankfully I'm not overly emotionally attached to the original saints. Their story became such a clusterfuck that I'm glad it ended.
Nah The games deserve to be hated.... I dont blame people enjoy it but they are just like Volition cannot take some even bad reviews.. if you want to be one of them go ahead my opinion then it is mine.. your opinion its yours opinion.
. Or you just didnt see those guy didnt get paid tell the truth you cant even adding homies 🤷

Thankfully I'm not overly emotionally attached to the original saints.
And thankfully i'm not attached to the hipster 4 guys who using saints names as their gangs to dishonor the original saints

I mean, if they were gonna reboot it, I’m glad they chose new characters. The old gang? Their story is done. Le fin. Haste Luego.
Then the SR its done too and what you see right now ??? The new crews with some bad dialogue and some bugs and glitch... If The story original done then its done dont need slapped the SR names on it.

Nah The games deserve to be hated.... I dont blame people enjoy it but they are just like Volition cannot take some even bad reviews.. if you want to be one of them go ahead my opinion then it is mine.. your opinion its yours opinion.
. Or you just didnt see those guy didnt get paid tell the truth you cant even adding homies 🤷
At this point I really don't know what to say because I am not at all sure what you're trying to say. 🤔

And thankfully i'm not attached to the hipster 4 guys who using saints names as their gangs to dishonor the original saints
Neither am I, mate. Neither am I.

At this point I really don't know what to say because I am not at all sure what you're trying to say. 🤔
I'm just say you cannot assume hey someone criticize reboot and saying ohh this guy are hater nope that something dont like it people right now act SRR perfect and if someone hate it they will attack that person....

But if you think reboot are fun okay enjoy those peds you found with T-pose

I'm just say you cannot assume hey someone criticize reboot and saying ohh this guy are hater nope that something dont like it people right now act SRR perfect and if someone hate it they will attack that person....

But if you think reboot are fun okay enjoy those peds you found with T-pose
There's healthy criticism and there's just plain hateful bullshit. Your output definitely seems to fall to the latter category most of the time.

The game has a lot of technical issues, yes. To put it mildly, the voice acting could have a bit more emotion in it. Sound design overall is a bit bland. Streets feel kinda empty at times. Animations need work, the bosses walk animation looks just fucking absurd on female characters. The list goes on... I'm not denying the flaws the game has but I sure as hell won't waste my emotions on hating it because it wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. That's just childish and stupid.

When the game works, I'm actually having fun with it, despite all the issues. And I'm not alone.

There's healthy criticism and there's just plain hateful bullshit. Your output definitely seems to fall to the latter category most of the time.

The game has a lot of technical issues, yes. To put it mildly, the voice acting could have a bit more emotion in it. Streets feel kinda empty at times. Animations need work, the bosses walk animation looks just fucking absurd on female characters. The list goes on... I'm not denying the flaws the game has but I sure as hell won't waste my emotions on hating it because it wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. That's just childish and stupid.

When the game works, I'm actually having fun with it, despite all the issues. And I'm not alone.
Alright then have fun with the tecnical issues.

The games doesnt even have potential so you stilll defend it ?? Okay good luck then and have fun with the friendship power i wont disturb you but my advice dont regret your decision

Alright then have fun with the tecnical issues.

The games doesnt even have potential so you stilll defend it ?? Okay good luck then and have fun with the friendship power i wont disturb you but my advice dont regret your decision
The fact that you refuse to see any potential in it doesn't mean it isn't there. The real problem here is you.

There's healthy criticism and there's just plain hateful bullshit
Thats right you hate criticism and Constructive criticism... Because they telling the truth... You cant change someone opinion 🤷

The fact that you refuse to see any potential in it doesn't mean it isn't there. The real problem here is you.
The problem here its you either what benefit you got to defend this games are bad like cyberpunk ?? Games getting bombed... Dan campbell speak the volition behind the project and its bad what the other thing you want me to tell you.. looks like even my word cannot reach you anymore your brain full of reboot and reboot right thats all.. then my comment are useless for the die hard reboot fanbase

Back