SPOILERS I want everyones honest opinion

Steve said that and then left the studio to work for Valve like 3 months later. That was around the time when Gat out of Hell came out.
yep. here's an Escapist article on it from 2014. it's even the one where he talks about how Kiki and Viola wearing turtlenecks despite them being sex workers was like a show of respect or something?? all the love to the guy for all the work he did on this series but goddamn that's still so freaking funny

Ain't this a made up term for romanticizing/glamourizing prostitution? or do people really uses this term?
it's an incredibly basic term, one that is indeed widely used by people such as, you know, actual sex workers. i don't see what's supposed to be glamorizing or romanticizing about it at all. if anything it just makes the profession sound mundane.

that is a really weird thing to get hung up on honestly.

yep. here's an Escapist article on it from 2014. it's even the one where he talks about how Kiki and Viola wearing turtlenecks despite them being sex workers was like a show of respect or something?? all the love to the guy for all the work he did on this series but goddamn that's still so freaking funny
Yeah Steve kinda went off the deep end towards the end of his time at the studio. Bless his heart but god damn.

They went woke, devs attack fans, devs brought Anita Sarkesian on board, dev defended her as being right about games. Obviously they want to kill the franchise
"Went woke?" Man, you guys are hilarious and totally clueless as to the game itself. Looks like Saints Row fans are going full toxic shithead.

I mean 'you can't even walk around in your crib'.

Except that's almost the very first thing you do in your crib. Much less the church you use as your main crib.

"No soul, too millenial!"

Seeing Neenah watch her mother's car she drove all the way from Guadalahaura and promised to maintain get destroyed by Sergio was tons of heart and soul.

"Went woke?" Man, you guys are hilarious and totally clueless as to the game itself. Looks like Saints Row fans are going full toxic shithead.

I mean 'you can't even walk around in your crib'.

Except that's almost the very first thing you do in your crib. Much less the church you use as your main crib.

"No soul, too millenial!"

Seeing Neenah watch her mother's car she drove all the way from Guadalahaura and promised to maintain get destroyed by Sergio was tons of heart and soul.
Dont angry he just give his opinion man whats wrong with you lul

Back