SPOILERS I want everyones honest opinion

The gag here is that I really don't give a damn, I'm having fun and that's all that matters to me.🥴
Says someone happy to see his name appear in end credit and yep i expect too much you will defend this game even the game is bad 😭😭😉

Anyway its pointless to argue with someone associate with Volitionn... In the end they will said"Y'all happy to see SRR fails right because you're upset not get gangster games and act like elementary school behaviour"You can have fun with that dead town and worst peds you like... We just going back into 1999 or 2000s games...

Then your standards about how a game should be is below rock bottom.
There's no way a sane person would find something good or fun about that dumpster fire. Embracer Group/THQ Nordic/Koch Media/Deep Silver/Volition naming that thing Saints Row is beyond disrespectful.
Oh he's happy to sr dead i'm sure of it didnt even concern the embracer group lost 7% profit that hits volition reputation so badly.. Journalist giving bad reviews about it even content creator didnt get paid giving his review about SRR and said its bad and soulless... Its real Saints Row are dead... End of it

Says someone happy to see his name appear in end credit and yep i expect too much you will defend this game even the game is bad 😭😭😉
Plsss I didn't even know I was in the credits until the day the game dropped. I have my gripes, but I'm not obligated to tell your ass anything considering the way you've been talking about me everywhere else when I've pretty much minded my business. 🤷‍♂️

Plsss I didn't even know I was in the credits until the day the game dropped. I have my gripes, but I'm not obligated to tell your ass anything considering the way you've been talking about me everywhere else when I've pretty much minded my business. 🤷‍♂️
Fair enough no need to start the war then even outside the forums okay

Fair enough no need to start the war then even outside the forums okay
There is no war, it's just you and your delusional ass "friends" that sit on discord attacking people all day. I PROMISE you, nobody cares about this fictional war y'all have made up in y'all head.

There is no war, it's just you and your delusional ass "friends" that sit on discord attacking people all day. I PROMISE you, nobody cares about this fictional war y'all have made up in y'all head.
Look at that you start the war again even your friend megafreeman in trouble right now at the drama... And be grateful The staff didnt ban you because you act more childish than i though your member in discord even whining you banned all of them because hate reboot... Understable enjoy to lick That shoes... Well nobody wanted this war but hey in the first thread chiko who started this ?? Oh its you now you happy to see him gettinf banned right ?? I didnt expect much from Volition friends always wanted this war even this game fail you still call those one giving bad reviews are just like kids in elementary school and your delusional friend too who back him up dissing the old games and surprised He was sr discord mod... My advice grown up.. your games are not perfect get poor review.. accept it and take the criticism.

SR dead like your megafreeman wish too

And in the end you will blame any of us and saying"Oh y'all happy srr fail right your wish come true"i didnt start this war but your arrogant behave need to stop because thats not nice as someone has a role with modding patch tester...the result look at it some member didnt come into modding forums after our war and your behaviour

I might get banned later but hey see this former developer Volition talk his feeling

Dan campbell also the staff appear in ending Credits SR2.

Some other people say same the similiar things:

Screenshot_20220826-151522.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220826-151518.png
    Screenshot_20220826-151518.png
    749.4 KB · Views: 70
Look at that you start the war again even your friend megafreeman in trouble right now at the drama... And be grateful The staff didnt ban you because you act more childish than i though your member in discord even whining you banned all of them because hate reboot... Understable enjoy to lick That shoes... Well nobody wanted this war but hey in the first thread chiko who started this ?? Oh its you now you happy to see him gettinf banned right ?? I didnt expect much from Volition friends always wanted this war even this game fail you still call those one giving bad reviews are just like kids in elementary school and your delusional friend too who back him up dissing the old games and surprised He was sr discord mod... My advice grown up.. your games are not perfect get poor review.. accept it and take the criticism.

SR dead like your megafreeman wish too
I will really smile the day you take an English class and actually listen, because I almost had a seizure trying to read this. You and Chiko literally made threats on my life and called me the f-slur??? Y'all get no respect from me whatsoever and I really do view you two as bottom of the barrel individuals.

If anyone needs to grow up, it's you and your friend group that thinks it's OK to make death threats towards the developers and community members OVER A VIDEO GAME. On top of that, I'm extremely glad that Chiko is banned from the forums, because he has shown that he is an unstable individual who is terminally online and should be checked into a mental facility and be kept FAR away from a computer, you should follow suit.

You don't deserve any sort of insight on my opinion of this game.
And in the end you will blame any of us and saying"Oh y'all happy srr fail right your wish come true"i didnt start this war but your arrogant behave need to stop because thats not nice as someone has a role with modding patch tester...the result look at it some member didnt come into modding forums after our war and your behaviour
I don't give a damn if y'all played the game or not, NOR do I care what my role is either. Y'all can stop trying to throw that card, because it's just a forum title at the end of the day.
I might get banned later but hey see this former developer Volition talk his feeling

Dan campbell also the staff appear in ending Credits SR2
I'm not surprised that you're dense enough to believe a random Youtube account that conveniently shares the name of a former QA tester.

I will really smile the day you take an English class and actually listen, because I almost had a seizure trying to read this. You and Chiko literally made threats on my life and called me the f-slur??? Y'all get no respect from me whatsoever and I really do view you two as bottom of the barrel individuals.

If anyone needs to grow up, it's you and your friend group that thinks it's OK to make death threats towards the developers and community members OVER A VIDEO GAME. On top of that, I'm extremely glad that Chiko is banned from the forums, because he has shown that he is an unstable individual who is terminally online and should be checked into a mental facility and be kept FAR away from a computer, you should follow suit.

I don't give a damn if y'all played the game or not, NOR do I care what my role is either. Y'all can stop trying to throw that card, because it's just a forum title at the end of the day.

I'm not surprised that you're dense enough to believe a random Youtube account that conveniently shares the name of a former QA tester.
Oh no need to concern about my english grammar its fine you just hate the fact reboots fail,your friend mega get attacked this is real karma you get after mocking me and chiko so enjoy it 😉

anyone needs to grow up, it's you and your friend group that thinks it's OK to make death threats towards the developers and community members OVER A VIDEO GAME. On top of that, I'm extremely glad that Chiko is banned from the forums, because he has shown that he is an unstable individual who is terminally online and should be checked into a mental facility and be kept FAR away from a computer, you should follow suit.

needs to grow up, it's you and your friend group that thinks it's OK to make death threats towards the developers and community members OVER A VIDEO GAME. On top of that, I'm extremely glad that Chiko is banned from the forums, because he has shown that he is an unstable individual who is terminally online and should be checked into a mental facility and be kept FAR away from a computer, you should follow suit.

I didnt send the death threat.. the one should grown up its you.. and your folks who keep defending this game.. enjoying your failure right now ?? See remember this:"Your mouth your own tiger"who's haters gonna hate right now with criticism ?

I didnt send the death threat.. the one should grown up its you.. and your folks who keep defending this game.. enjoying your failure right now ?? See remember this:"Your mouth your own tiger"who's haters gonna hate right now with criticism ?
Keep yourself safe. Goodnight

I mean, it’s a fun game — just doesn’t feel like Saints Row. Honestly, it’d have been better if it were its own IP following the spirit of the Saints Row franchise. ‘Cause that’s the game I feel I’m playing, which isn’t a bad thing at all.

Personally, if I were writing this and wanted it to feel like Saints Row, I would’ve made it a hardcore wacky gangster game where Neenah forms the Saints to take down the Panteros, and her allies is the police chief and FBI agent who both look strikingly similar to Johnny Gat and Kenzie respectively, and we play as the psycho hobo she appoints as her second in command.

Does this game have potential? Yes. Could it still reach it? Yes. Could the plot have been better executed to avoid all this? Yes. Is it still a fun game in its own right? Yes.

Back