SPOILERS I want everyones honest opinion

SRR

SRTT guess not bad either since you still have playa from sr1 with Ethan hunt action.... In SRR its all about friendship.... Fairy tail all over again.
Fairy Tail stills quite decent for it's purpose, since it's a battle shounen...
But this reboot?

Volition's staff volition to dig their own grave was at their fullest when they developed this reboot...

This game is absolutely horrible. Been playing it and I can't really see a reason as to why someone would enjoy this, its like watching paint dry. It has the most bland and mediocre gameplay mechanics, a very lifeless world and the story is perhaps the cringiest thing I have ever come across in recent memory. Volition literally had the blueprint to make a good saints game, literally almost everyone wanted it to go back to the sr2 formula. Hell I didn't even play sr2 and I wanted it to go back to that theme. I just don't get why they would market this game to the complete opposite of their fanbase. They tried reaching to a wider array of audience but have now instead done the complete opposite. This is probably gonig to be my worst game of 2022 and for anyone who is interested in getting it please just get something esle. It really isnt worht the money and I hope this is volitions downfall because im tired of them

This game is absolutely horrible. Been playing it and I can't really see a reason as to why someone would enjoy this, its like watching paint dry. It has the most bland and mediocre gameplay mechanics, a very lifeless world and the story is perhaps the cringiest thing I have ever come across in recent memory. Volition literally had the blueprint to make a good saints game, literally almost everyone wanted it to go back to the sr2 formula. Hell I didn't even play sr2 and I wanted it to go back to that theme. I just don't get why they would market this game to the complete opposite of their fanbase. They tried reaching to a wider array of audience but have now instead done the complete opposite. This is probably gonig to be my worst game of 2022 and for anyone who is interested in getting it please just get something esle. It really isnt worht the money and I hope this is volitions downfall because im tired of them
Which would you say is worse, Reboot or SR 4? I'd say reboot, at least every classic has something fun about it. SR 1 and 2 are god if you want a serious Gang story, about the Boss starting as a new recruit to becoming 2nd in command, getting blown up, then coming back with a vengeance and rebuilding the Saints. SR 3 is great if you still want a Gang story, but more insane and crazy. (Still my personal favorite). Then SR 4 if you don't mind the most insane and over the top of the series with super powers, aliens, Presidency, and very fun call bacs to the past that despite fucking up the future for sequels, is honestly a great game to end the series. Then Gat Outta Hell if you just want an alright spinoff game about Johnny tearing up Hell to save the Boss.

Watching paint dry is more interesting than this reboot tho.
I just played a little of the Reboot then stopped to continue my play through of the main games, and holy moly does every game have a kick ass start that makes me hyped to keep playing, while the Reboot is making me bored. God this is going to be a pain to get through, but I bought it so I'm commited.

I just played a little of the Reboot then stopped to continue my play through of the main games, and holy moly does every game have a kick ass start that makes me hyped to keep playing, while the Reboot is making me bored. God this is going to be a pain to get through, but I bought it so I'm commited.
the reboot introductory missions doesn't feels like a chore... they're a chore. and of course... it gets worse with the awful dialogue. it's unbearable.
I'm no surprised about the User Score on metacritic being in an endless freefall.

Xbox Series X
1661401774971.png

PlayStation 5
1661401823004.png

PC
1661401878599.png

Figured I could throw my 2 cents in about the game, and I can honestly say I can see why people are rating it so low , but at the same time i'm actually enjoying almost all of it. I absolutely agree the writing is pretty bad, just look at voice 7s drive from work, but at the same time, it manages to still make me laugh and enjoy it. The cars all handle like boats, but I still have fun drifting around in a crab driving rv. The gunplay is all over the place, sometimes you wont ever hit the enemies, and others, your busting out only headshots. I went in knowing I would probably hate the game, but so far, its still about the same joy I get from playing 2,3, or 4. This game is a mixed bag, it has things in it that people love, and things people hate, but it still feels like, for everyone, it's missing the saints feel that we all wanted. It might be fun for some and just plain terrible for others, but it just plain doesn't feel "saints" enough. Im still gonna play it for a few weeks probably, messing around with cars and looking for collectables and secrets, because at the end of the day, Im still enjoying it.

Which would you say is worse, Reboot or SR 4? I'd say reboot, at least every classic has something fun about it. SR 1 and 2 are god if you want a serious Gang story, about the Boss starting as a new recruit to becoming 2nd in command, getting blown up, then coming back with a vengeance and rebuilding the Saints. SR 3 is great if you still want a Gang story, but more insane and crazy. (Still my personal favorite). Then SR 4 if you don't mind the most insane and over the top of the series with super powers, aliens, Presidency, and very fun call bacs to the past that despite fucking up the future for sequels, is honestly a great game to end the series. Then Gat Outta Hell if you just want an alright spinoff game about Johnny tearing up Hell to save the Boss.
Honestly 4, this reboot is just one big mess. 4 is not a saints row game anymore, its closer to crackdown but youll still have more fun with that than the reboot and at least 4 still has the classic characters. I was open to a whole new cast for the reboot but holy crap, these are perhaps one of the most annoying cast of characters I have ever experienced with non stop cringey jokes every few seconds

Back