SPOILERS I want everyones honest opinion

COPE, SEETHE, MALD and CRY.

So in your head, the opinions of people being honest about the game sucking hard isn't valid because they aren't sucking volition's dick and claiming the game was good.

Jesus mate. The game is awful, unfinished and boring. It's crystal clear.
And I'm having fun, engaged and not seeing 'unfinished' parts. It's crystal clear that some people have giant chips on their shoulders because Gat isn't being resurrected for yet another retread of his story. :-/

Have any of you actually played it? It's very much in the vein of SR3, but moderned up and a clean start.

I'm having a hella lot of fun right now.
Yes and I'm honestly loving it! I love how the cast's energy bounces off each other and it really shows that they care about each other and don't just view each other as expendable, I have heard about the bugs others are experiencing, but I haven't ran into anything major outside of one infinite loading screen and a disappearing ped. Once you find your sweet spot in the difficulty settings, the game is fun and feels like a Saints Row game.

as far as I can tell, PX, you are just a hater hating it because it's new and dares to replace Gat and Shaundi. Though no one cares about Pierce
Wow now you bashing the old crew how about me bashing your new character didnt get loved by everyone ?? See this not even srr get to the top
PicsArt_08-24-02.44.32.jpg

Who's haters gonna hate bashing the old ones like Pierce and gat ?? Yep its you arthur.. argue with you are now pointless because srr fanbase always coping and coping and hate Bad reviews 😉

Good to see it almost at 70% on metacritic. I was gonna roam around more but you can't just buy properties to get money sorted like you can in SR3 so I did some more of the main story and it seems fine to me really. If it carries on like this I don't think it's a game that should be rated under 70%.

I've seen a few more bugs now though, definitely needs some patching.

Well, I enjoyed the game, cool side activities I might add. ;)

I just don't enjoy the glitches with physics, car tow, etc... but the most annoying glitch of all, the "unable to start" glitch. hope they fix all of this soon 😡

After watching a pal play for half an hour or so, I myself played through the intro mission; I realized that it was like playing SR3 Remastered, except with even more performance issues and weird animation glitches. If Volition made Saints Row Unmastered with the SR4 engine I'd be very interested - but as it is? Nope, not doing it for me. That they went out of their way to make unlikable characters in the intro didn't encourage me to go much further, either.

SRR
After watching a pal play for half an hour or so, I myself played through the intro mission; I realized that it was like playing SR3 Remastered, except with even more performance issues and weird animation glitches. If Volition made Saints Row Unmastered with the SR4 engine I'd be very interested - but as it is? Nope, not doing it for me. That they went out of their way to make unlikable characters in the intro didn't encourage me to go much further, either.
SRTT guess not bad either since you still have playa from sr1 with Ethan hunt action.... In SRR its all about friendship.... Fairy tail all over again.

I haven't played it yet, but I've watched a bit of a game movie, and already I kind of hate it. Some would argue it's gone Woke. I'm not looking at that angle. But I hate how the motivation for the gang is "Student Loans." So we're just going to start a gang cause of that? It's dumb. SR 1 was better cause you were just a guy who got caught up in the gang war and you join the Saints who are fighting back. At least the OG Saints have a reason to come together, to stop the gang war tearing the Row apart. It's so much better then the Reboot. They also make the new guys annoying by making them millennial or Gen Z stereotypes. The kind of people you find on Twitter. I love their friendship and care for each other, but they look like losers. Meanwhile in the old games you had real gangsters, they were all tough and badass. I'll probably have fun with the gameplay, but the story, it's going to be a pain. Plus I already got the Notorious Edition so I have to play it. But first I'm going to finish replaying the classic 5 games. Then I'll let you all know if I have other thoughts. This is from a guy who plays the heck out of this series and pays a ton of GTA as well.

Back