I have very specific problem with Saints Row IV

When I'm in car customization menu for the Blade, if I put tire tread #5 and rim profile to "extra low profile" for both axles, the game crashes. If I do it separately there's no problem with the rear axles but if I do the same for the front axle, the game crashes but this time, only once I buy the wheels. If I put extra low profile and then tire tread #5, well, I just don't see the tire tread #5, only the other 4 (except when editing rear axle separately).

Even when I'm not customizing my car it randomly crashes and I think this due to the game trying to create Blades with extra low rim profile and tire tread #5. I deleted the mods, checked the cache, updated all drivers, reinstalled Saints Row IV, tried both Steam and GOG versions (I own them both) and the same thing happens. However, the Steam version just shuts down without no freeze or sound bug, while the GOG version makes my whole computer crash.

Is there a way to fix this or to simply delete the tire tread #5 for the Blade ?

Thx in advance.

EDIT : I forgot to mention, the GOG version doesn't seem to crash randomly ingame, only in the customization menu.

Last edited:
Back