How to Fix Homie Cooldown Bugs

Do you have a modified Homies.xtbl in your game folder?
If you do, does it add/change the positioning of any of the Homies?

As Corrodias outlined above, if your homies.xtbl is modified to change the order or name of any of the homies, it will mess up the list I've compiled.
not sure,
i have the sandbox + & GOS mods installed

Nothing in GoS or sandbox+ adds extra entries to homies.xtbl. The only thing that some of the homie mods change is which npc is called and their cell phone name. The actual name tag of each entry was left completely alone to avoid problems like this.

Nothing in GoS or sandbox+ adds extra entries to homies.xtbl. The only thing that some of the homie mods change is which npc is called and their cell phone name. The actual name tag of each entry was left completely alone to avoid problems like this.
ok thanks,
i have previously had installed the mod which has custom gang members like kiki dewynter & other like e.g. killbane,
could that mod have possibly edited my homies.xtbl?

ok thanks,
i have previously had installed the mod which has custom gang members like kiki dewynter & other like e.g. killbane,
could that mod have possibly edited my homies.xtbl?

Maybe possibly, if it didn't come from GoS.

do you know of anywhere that i coud get a backup of homies.xtbl that i could replace mine with to see if the problem could be fixed?

Just delete it from the root of your install.

See that part at the top where it says 44 05 EE 36 05? change it to say 44 05 EE 36 01
i.e. you're changing the last 05 into a 01.

That is the value that sets Vehicle Delivery.
I think 05 is what it gets set to when a co-op partner calls them.

See that part at the top where it says 44 05 EE 36 05? change it to say 44 05 EE 36 01
i.e. you're changing the last 05 into a 01.

That is the value that sets Vehicle Delivery.
I think 05 is what it gets set to when a co-op partner calls them.
I have done this now,
but it is still greyed ingame,
here is my updated version:
hxd.png

Back